Mob Surrounds Chicago Police Officer, Forces Him To Release Suspect Or Be Shot

NorCalRuss

30 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I respect your post, however, when the police, in any way, allow this it only emboldens those non compliant scumbags....We MUST NOT ALLOW THIS.....Remember, "Appeasement,in any way, means those Gators eat you last....When it comes to any threat on my person, or yours, I will shoot to kill that threat....."Stand your ground", Dan..

Hopefully the occasion to Stand my Ground never occurs. The Florida law, under the lobbying interests of the NRA, has been tweaked too far in favor of the shooter. I've had CC since it's mass introduction to Florida residents in 2010.  #S&W,Colt,Ruger,Beretta,CharterArms  

On 3/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, noonereal said:

Seems not one MSM outlet, cable or print know about this. 

Probably because it never happened. 

Serious question, why do so many wingnuts run with "Facebook" type stories? 

I never see the left do this. 

Don't you folks feel any obligation to truth?

All I can say is thank God for the main stream media. I took them for granted my entire life. Mow with TRump in power I know what American heroes they are. 

Notice this dummy never returned to apologize for his clown post? Haha, typical liberal nut job. 

@noonereal

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You go, Girl! This is what I'm talking about! #cnc

That will damn sure lower the % of women being kidnapped in Brazil and elsewhere..  Good for her.  She needs to work on quicker draw and Center Mass.  But a good Belly Shot is known to slow many including boxers. 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Notice this dummy never returned to apologize for his clown post? Haha, typical liberal nut job. 

@noonereal

Apologize because you source a wingnut site? 

Nutcase news

"A Chicago police officer was forced to let a handcuffed drug suspect escape after a group of men surrounded the officer and threatened to kill him"

real news

"drug suspect who escaped arrest when a group of men threatened to harm the officer taking him into custody "

So it was covered without sensationalism so you need to apologize for being a nutcase. 

Honest, I understand your attachment to stories like this but being a nutcase about it just pushes us normal folks away.