Mob Surrounds Chicago Police Officer, Forces Him To Release Suspect Or Be Shot

NorCalRuss

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Seems not one MSM outlet, cable or print know about this. 

Probably because it never happened. 

Serious question, why do so many wingnuts run with "Facebook" type stories? 

I never see the left do this. 

Don't you folks feel any obligation to truth?

All I can say is thank God for the main stream media. I took them for granted my entire life. Mow with TRump in power I know what American heroes they are. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

All I can say is thank God for the main stream media. I took them for granted my entire life. Mow with TRump in power I know what American heroes they are. 

Desperate for attention are we?

It hurts me to see you like this.

Try the Chicago Tribune. The writer's name is John Kass.

"Obligation to truth"... says Captain Factless. Thanks for the funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Maybe you should ask your CNN why they didn’t cover it... I won’t comment on anything else you said, you already looked like a 🤡

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-drug-suspect-escapes-arrest-20190319-story.html

9 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I wish he just opened fire and killed them all...COMPLIANCE NO LONGER MATTERS!  so maybe, "Stand your ground should be the police Mantra"...This will happen as Appeasement means those non compliant Aligators will eat you last..

Calm down "Killer". I don't recall you claiming the Fed's should have killed those armed loonies who took over that govenrment building out west in that grazing land confrontation. That was different..right ?   

• Like 1

Clearly, letting a suspected misdemeanor drug dealer get shuffled off by an angry mob is not a good thing or something that can be done as an every day occurrence. But the officer calmly used his brain and diffused a bad situation knowing the guy's name and that he could be picked up at a later time when the situation could be better controlled by arresting officers. You message boards tough guys would've been "Blasting Away". We all need calm thinking-on-their-feet police officers. Not you bad-ass RAMBO'S.    

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

A retired NYC Gold Shield Detective told me,"never give up a prisoner or a suspect to a mob,no matter what".  I asked, "what if they are armed up"..."Fire for effect he said, I did it, twice"...."Never got my guy, but, I got them".......Cop should have killed them....

On a misdemeanor arrest ?  Kill them all !  You really are a Loonie Toon.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

A retired NYC Gold Shield Detective told me,"never give up a prisoner or a suspect to a mob,no matter what".  I asked, "what if they are armed up"..."Fire for effect he said, I did it, twice"...."Never got my guy, but, I got them".......Cop should have killed them....

Take a nap first, Killer. This video is 17 minutes long. The Feds back down from armed militias and ranchers and release cattle back to owners. Why ? Because the Feds have more Brains then you or your wacko Detective friend. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

So, you agree with those thugs taking a prisoner,suspect from police....A mob rule.....👎👎👎👎👎👎.Interesting,Mr Kunstler...

No Drummer, it was a bad situation for the arresting officer. He decided , correctly that is, to arrest the suspect in a better police controlled environment. That way unnecessary bullets ain't flying around a gathering of citizens some of whom could have only been curious as to what the hell was going on. Possibly minors and children were among the crowd to be shot and killed because of a minor drug arrest. You and I weren't there. The officer made a quick decision and no one got hurt. "F" that macho man $hit. Everyone lived for another day.     

• Thanks 1