2019 Freedom Bowl.

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Milton finished number 2 in GA (behind the team they beat in the title game????)

Alpharetta finished number 171 in GA 

Ouch.  Well so much for that game being of interest.    They definitely could have paired teams better.  

Dave Menard's name from the Freedom Bowl was mentioned in an article I just read about him organizing  a 7 on 7 tourney for charity being held at STA tomorrow  (STA, DFB, Gibbons, Atlantic, Western,  BTW and South Dade listed)

https://wqam.radio.com/blogs/larry-blustein/spring-spotlight-local-powers-challenge-battle-7-7-title

37 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Ouch.  Well so much for that game being of interest.    They definitely could have paired teams better.  

Dave Menard's name from the Freedom Bowl was mentioned in an article I just read about him organizing  a 7 on 7 tourney for charity being held at STA tomorrow  (STA, DFB, Gibbons, Atlantic, Western,  BTW and South Dade listed)

https://wqam.radio.com/blogs/larry-blustein/spring-spotlight-local-powers-challenge-battle-7-7-title

Yeah he’s the guy who runs it. I think Florida has a rule that third party promoters have to give a cut to the slimy ass FHSAA to host events here. 

I wonder if the KSA Events at Disney has to fork out the yacht gas for the higher ups at the FHSAA