Which feat of strength is most impressive?

ChimpGrip

16 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Damn... would Savickas budge that?   That's a shitload of weight for a forearm and rotator cuff. 

I'm not sure...but I would never put anything past Savickas, Hafthor and especially Brian Shaw. Savickas and Shaw are some of the strongest men to ever walk the planet. Hafthor is on his way to that level. 

10 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

We had 180 lb dumbbells and I would rep 15 on press. Was easy to rep them, hard to get them in place and back up... ???

That's an impressive feat if you did that. Have you had any damage to your shoulder joints? I trained incline yesterday and starting thinking about the shoulder replacement commercials I've seen before. 

33 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

That's an impressive feat if you did that. Have you had any damage to your shoulder joints? I trained incline yesterday and starting thinking about the shoulder replacement commercials I've seen before. 

Not much incline or military press can be done anymore. Pretty much all the joints hurt now.  Lol. Don't go over 315 lbs anymore. I'm 42 so the heavy lifting days are over. 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not much incline or military press can be done anymore. Pretty much all the joints hurt now.  Lol. Don't go over 315 lbs anymore. I'm 42 so the heavy lifting days are over. 

Ah, I understand. I saw a video of Kali muscle or whatever his name is on YouTube doing cheat curls with 200 pound Dumbbells. Would you say doing 1-2 reps with 240 pound Dumbbells with good enough form for it to count be significantly better than the cheat curls he did?

49 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Ah, I understand. I saw a video of Kali muscle or whatever his name is on YouTube doing cheat curls with 200 pound Dumbbells. Would you say doing 1-2 reps with 240 pound Dumbbells with good enough form for it to count be significantly better than the cheat curls he did?

Most times when people go super heavy in those movements their form sucks. I don't see a problem doing it if it's once a month kindoff like a heavy negative. My buddy Michael Choate has a few you tube videos doing heavy curls. Form sucks but he's doing them. He has 640 raw lift on there also.  

My old workout partner Robbie Topie ( world champion arm wrestler with cannons) has some videos of doing heavy curls with great form. He has amazing forearm and bi strength.