Not politics BUT!...

ORabidOne

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

For those interested, there is a weekly high school football report at valdostatoday.com/highschoolfootballreport 

Recent interviews include incoming Camden Co. High School Coach Bob Sphire, and Colquitt QB Steven Krajewski!

Rab...I thought Steven did a great job in his interview.  Very articulate for a rising high school Senior.  I only found one fault in his discourse.  He praised a Lowndes player.  Totally unacceptable by Lime Sink standards.  But...I'll give him that one...for now.  I honestly think the kid has a seriously bright future.  Looking forward to watching him and his compatriots this fall.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab...I thought Steven did a great job in his interview.  Very articulate for a rising high school Senior.  I only found one fault in his discourse.  He praised a Lowndes player.  Totally unacceptable by Lime Sink standards.  But...I'll give him that one...for now.  I honestly think the kid has a seriously bright future.  Looking forward to watching him and his compatriots this fall.

Rufus>>

WELL, IF he's such a GREAT leader, as he professes. How come he ain't preparing to unseat Paul Ryan, as soon as he's eligible to VOTE?:$

I just can't believe that Mr. Krajewski felt like seeing South Georgia high school football last year was like a huge shock at how much better and how much more competitive it was as compared to Michigan. 

I'd guess he would've just died from a massive coronary if he were to have moved to Jersey and went to a BNU school. Well there or the Trinity league either one. And phweweee on him and his young heart if he would have stepped foot into one of those Texas weight rooms I've seen some pics of on here. o.O

xD

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

How was calling the Lowends guy a crass act, praising him?O.o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Isn't Valdosta the team that got romped by Chandler yet really won the game or was a close game according ro some?

TRUE, BUT they are the only town below the gnatline, with a radio station capable of spreading da gospel!O.o

Jist fer shits and giggles though!

Neutral site: Chandler 44 Valdosta 24

At Valdosta: Colquitt 45 Valdosta 24

Colquitt scored the last 28 points!

2009: Valdosta's worse team EVER(1-9) lost to Utah state runners up Jordan, 21-13!

Bad don't mean THAT bad in Georgia! Unless a course, you are NORCROSSED!xD

On 3/29/2017 at 8:56 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I just can't believe that Mr. Krajewski felt like seeing South Georgia high school football last year was like a huge shock at how much better and how much more competitive it was as compared to Michigan. 

I'd guess he would've just died from a massive coronary if he were to have moved to Jersey and went to a BNU school. Well there or the Trinity league either one. And phweweee on him and his young heart if he would have stepped foot into one of those Texas weight rooms I've seen some pics of on here. o.O

xD

He meant, it was culture shock, after seeing all of you homies trying to speak Anglish!

• Like 1