Pelosi is in a bad spot

HSFBfan

Eventually she has to make a move. Her constituents are blood thirsty and want to impeach trump in the worst way. She knows it's a loser of a move and that impeachment wont fly in the Senate. Trump will flip this and easily have a rhetoric and say see it isnt me they have nothing and their impeachment of me just died. The last little hope the dems have will be dead and their Hope destroyed in a matter of a vote. Will Pelosi who just said I'm done with trump continue to try to legislate which she is barely doing now or will she start the impeachment proceedings and exhaust their last attempt to get rid of trump. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Eventually she has to make a move. Her constituents are blood thirsty and want to impeach trump in the worst way. She knows it's a loser of a move and that impeachment wont fly in the Senate. Trump will flip this and easily have a rhetoric and say see it isnt me they have nothing and their impeachment of me just died. The last little hope the dems have will be dead and their Hope destroyed in a matter of a vote. Will Pelosi who just said I'm done with trump continue to try to legislate which she is barely doing now or will she start the impeachment proceedings and exhaust their last attempt to get rid of trump. 

who cares....

Like watching NASCAR for the car wrecks...

giphy.gif

politics as a spectator sport ….and cheering for the impending crash🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

who cares....

Like watching NASCAR for the car wrecks...

giphy.gif

politics as a spectator sport ….and cheering for the impending crash🤣

Lmaoooo I actually watch nascar for the race but come on your not intrigued by the head on collision Pelosi is on. 

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You never know, the Rats are working on getting republican votes behind the scenes. 

Just like McCain went around the country against Obamacare and his vote kept it around. 

Politicians are rodents, especially the demoRats.  

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

You never know, the Rats are working on getting republican votes behind the scenes. 

Just like McCain went around the country against Obamacare and his vote kept it around. 

Politicians are rodents, especially the demoRats.  

They only have 1  Republican yes vote in the Senate and that's the Palestinian Amash. 

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I know as of now but you never know in Politics. Shit happens behind the scenes and they get rich....

Oh I know. So this what i just read they are going to try a contempt vote for barr which will force trump to use executive privilege for the census question and the rest of the files of the Mueller report the dems want. This is a game of chess and trump is using his legal privileges while the dems are on a fishing expedition. There is a reason the judicial nominees are very crucial 

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Here's a refreshing thought for the Democrats. Why don't you actually do what you were voted into do instead of running around bunch of little cry babies who didn't get their way.

I believe many Democrats voted these people in and that's to get rid of trump. 

From CNN the census question will favor Republicans 

Two of the most politically charged cases awaiting resolution, testing 2020 census questions and partisan gerrymanders, could lead to decisions favoring Republican Party interests and reinforce the partisan character of a court comprising five GOP appointees and four Democratic ones.