Dems Respecting Law & Sovereignty: The 2020 Decider?

concha

Though you'd think nobody is really stupid enough to believe the Dems have any desire at all to protect our borders and sovereignty and defend our laws, here's some examples of reality:

Here's some helpful advice provided to illegals to avoid arrest in an ICE raid... no less than Nancy Pelosi and the Hidebeast are helping to circulate this.

66452178_1247367308765412_38681344597358

Here's the sanctuary system they've set up:

tn_Sanctuary-Cities-Map.JPG

Very recently we have the fight against citizenship in the census (and we all know why it was a fight)...

Then we get into federal,  state and local benefits and programs, the costs to our educational and health infrastructure....

I believe this will be the issue that decides the 202 elections.

Are we a sovereign nation of laws or not?

Should our own citizens have their hard-earned tax dollars benefiting America and American citizens (homeless, vets etc), or people knowingly violating our territory, breaking our laws, taking jobs and driving down wages for our citizens?

who-trump-represents-who-democrats-repre

We all know why, conch. This current dem party is the true enemy to our country.

Here in the people's republic, newsome just made it so that illegals get free health care. I guess being taxed 15% isn't enough. Let's see if we can get to 20%. I've lived here my who life. This state is ruined. I CAN NOT wait to relocate to Tennessee next year. The only two things that I'll miss here is going to DLS games and the weather. Other than that, you can have this liberal-infested, sanctuary, shithole.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We all know why, conch. This current dem party is the true enemy to our country.

Here in the people's republic, newsome just made it so that illegals get free health care. I guess being taxed 15% isn't enough. Let's see if we can get to 20%. I've lived here my who life. This state is ruined. I CAN NOT wait to relocate to Tennessee next year. The only two things that I'll miss here is going to DLS games and the weather. Other than that, you can have this liberal-infested, sanctuary, shithole.  

California is baffling.

It was once the land of milk and honey.  Thriving economy, great schools...

Now it has the highest poverty rate in the nation and the most homeless people by far.

Teachers strike over crowded schools and then pay dues to unions that prop up the Dems and ensure more and more illegals pile in.

It has some of the worst income inequality despite being a leftist paradise.

Its two largest cities are dumps.  Homeless everywhere.  Needles and feces everywhere.

The schools are now ranked well into the bottom half of states.

Were it not for the good fortune of having Silicon Valley, where would they be?

It's like the water is contaminated with stupidity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

California is baffling.

It was once the land of milk and honey.  Thriving economy, great schools...

Now it has the highest poverty rate in the nation and the most homeless people by far.

Teachers strike over crowded schools and then pay dues to unions that prop up the Dems and ensure more and more illegals pile in.

It has some of the worst income inequality despite being a leftist paradise.

Its two largest cities are dumps.  Homeless everywhere.  Needles and feces everywhere.

The schools are now ranked well into the bottom half of states.

Were it not for the good fortune of having Silicon Valley, where would they be?

It's like the water is contaminated with stupidity.

Sadly. Your post is 100% accurate on what it used to be like, and what it’s like now. I remember it being exactly how you described. I used to be proud...almost kinda cocky...to tell people that I was from California. The bi-partisan politics along with such a beautiful land made this the place to be. Not so much now. And the the ridiculous natural beauty of this state is now contaminated by what we’ve become socio-economically and politically, and all of the poison that comes with extreme partisan and intolerant views. I’m afraid it’s gone down the road of no return. I suppose that I can always visit here if I need a CA fix or need to catch a Spartans game.