Manatee HC resigns

sportsnut25

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Ever since Joe Kinnan left, so has Manatee football...  Will the same happen to Bosco ????

yes you said it, Manatee not the same and probably never will be.  Doubt that happens at DBP though but never know, its funny how some schools don't miss a beat, some have to recover, and others never get back on their feet.  Look at the transition/"passing the torch" that the big time football schools like Grayson, STA, DLS, BG, and now DBP go through with who they groom/choose as a head coach and how that turns out.

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

yes you said it, Manatee not the same and probably never will be.  Doubt that happens at DBP though but never know, its funny how some schools don't miss a beat, some have to recover, and others never get back on their feet.  Look at the transition/"passing the torch" that the big time football schools like Grayson, STA, DLS, BG, and now DBP go through with who they groom/choose as a head coach and how that turns out.

DeMatha.  Bill McGregor was the NFL's national high school football coach of the year.  Elijah Brooks led DM to USA Today #5 last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Ever since Joe Kinnan left, so has Manatee football...  Will the same happen to Bosco ????

You could also look at the formation of IMG as a factor of Manatee's success.   Not easy to maintain a mom and pop's store when a walmart is put 1 mile away from it.

Manatee fans have been complaining about Booth for a bit on other forums though, think it was time to try someone new. 

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I have thought about that, but don't most of the guys at IMG come from other states. ??

Most, but not all of them.  Malik Barrow (tampa), Evan Neal (okeechobee), Trey Saunders (Port St. Joe), Curtis Dunlap (Jacksonville), Kingston harris (orlando), Emmanuel Greene (Pompano)  are some I can think of and I'm sure there's more.   

I'm guessing when there is a local star that is obvious early on in youth football he'd want to go to IMG over Manatee.