USA Today article on former 5* LB Kyle Williams

Bones

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/08/17/college-football-iowa-recruit-kyle-williams-assaults-women-prison/2040994001/

I forgot all about this guy even though he went to my school. Pretty sure we're the GOAT high school for LBs, but this story is awful. They also have a decent amount of exaggerating and white washing. Decent read none-the-less.

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

Without serious psychological help, this guy is a ticking time bomb...no matter how much time has passed since he brutalized those women. The fact he thinks he can play in the NFL when he’s released from jail is proof he is not all there.  

Agree with you Dude!!!! .... This guy is a Maniac!!!.... The Brutality of what he did says don’t let him out!!!... It is just a matter of time....

This is a Sad story....

• Like 1

Back before all this went down I was dating a chick who happened to be the older cousin of his g/f. My girl was "sitting" her cousin and I was there this evening (as much as a mid 20's girl can sit a cousin in her upper teens) when KW came to the house and was clearly drunk and we think on something that wasn't weed. She had to call some of his friends to carry him out after he passed out in the bathroom.

Despite what the article says, if he's in the possession of his older bro i have no doubt he can physically handle the situation. But KW doesn't sound reasonable in this at all. Why would a NFL team waste time on some 37 year old predator when the 21 year old newer models without baggage are on the market?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bones said:

Back before all this went down I was dating a chick who happened to be the older cousin of his g/f. My girl was "sitting" her cousin and I was there this evening (as much as a mid 20's girl can sit a cousin in her upper teens) when KW came to the house and was clearly drunk and we think on something that wasn't weed. She had to call some of his friends to carry him out after he passed out in the bathroom.

Despite what the article says, if he's in the possession of his older bro i have no doubt he can physically handle the situation. But KW doesn't sound reasonable in this at all. Why would a NFL team waste time on some 37 year old predator when the 21 year old newer models without baggage are on the market?

Well, I'd guess that the man needs the thought of the NFL being there for him when he gets out in order to maintain in there. 

Like a carrot dangling out there in front of him. Something that helps him get out of bed in the morning. 

It's not realistic though. I would also wonder how he may react on the outside after discovering there isn't much NFL interest in him. 

• Like 2