Univeristy of Washington

HSFBfan

I actually have a slight connection to both of these kids and I’m on Team Eason 

My nephew is same year as Eason and was a 2year starter at QB at a different WA big school — they went to some Camps together (in fact nephew tells the story of standing right next to Eason while getting the official UW offer).  He likes him, says he’s a good guy, and as a fellow competitor that means something.  He also has much better bona fides in hs and college. 

Haener i’m not such a fan of.  He lived about 200 yards from us in Bay Area and was a rotten little kid.  He threw a water balloon threw my wife’s open car window and hit her in face (I didn’t say he didn’t have a good arm), she exploded out of car, but couldn’t catch the kid with “Haener” on the back of the jersey he was wearing.  That was probably junior high, but I enjoyed the DLS - Monte Vista game, Jakes senior year, which was the last game he’s ever started.  He entered 10-0 completing near 70% and exited 10-1 after going 12-32, getting sacked 13* times, and appearing to not want to be there.  His mom is a Bay Area news anchor (and UW alum) and his dad had some sort of connection with Chris Peterson that likely got him offer to begin with.  As a husky fan, I’ve been hoping it’s not him for 4 years — ignoring the personal history, he just appeared at the DLS game as A kid that was almost throwing up his hands saying “it’s not my fault. I can pretty much guarantee that his outcome will be closer to Martell than Jacob or Jalen.

it is always QBs, which I guess makes sense — if you don’t start at right guard, you have 4 other OL and 4 DL spots to throw you’re hat in the ring for.  If not QB, you sit.  Haener should just accept that he’s not a future NFL guy and get Uw degree and be a good teammate at this point (and maybe starter again thru injury or performance)

*  I remember 13 but couldn’t verify — it was a bunch 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pops said:

I actually have a slight connection to both of these kids and I’m on Team Eason 

My nephew is same year as Eason and was a 2year starter at QB at a different WA big school — they went to some Camps together (in fact nephew tells the story of standing right next to Eason while getting the official UW offer).  He likes him, says he’s a good guy, and as a fellow competitor that means something.  He also has much better bona fides in hs and college. 

Haener i’m not such a fan of.  He lived about 200 yards from us in Bay Area and was a rotten little kid.  He threw a water balloon threw my wife’s open car window and hit her in face (I didn’t say he didn’t have a good arm), she exploded out of car, but couldn’t catch the kid with “Haener” on the back of the jersey he was wearing.  That was probably junior high, but I enjoyed the DLS - Monte Vista game, Jakes senior year, which was the last game he’s ever started.  He entered 10-0 completing near 70% and exited 10-1 after going 12-32, getting sacked 13* times, and appearing to not want to be there.  His mom is a Bay Area news anchor (and UW alum) and his dad had some sort of connection with Chris Peterson that likely got him offer to begin with.  As a husky fan, I’ve been hoping it’s not him for 4 years — ignoring the personal history, he just appeared at the DLS game as A kid that was almost throwing up his hands saying “it’s not my fault. I can pretty much guarantee that his outcome will be closer to Martell than Jacob or Jalen.

it is always QBs, which I guess makes sense — if you don’t start at right guard, you have 4 other OL and 4 DL spots to throw you’re hat in the ring for.  If not QB, you sit.  Haener should just accept that he’s not a future NFL guy and get Uw degree and be a good teammate at this point (and maybe starter again thru injury or performance)

*  I remember 13 but couldn’t verify — it was a bunch 

This is Hilarious Pops!!!!....🙂🙂🙂

@Cossacks is right!!... Mom has lost it on TV!!..🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1