Rainbow warriors vs Zona

SJR89

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I had a parlay of florida -7 with zona -11. So obv that's a loser. So let's see what craziness the hawaii game has to offer 

tsk tsk .......never bet on Florida or SEC games in the first week.  padawan.....check spread on irish vs lousivlle....and watch Army all year....legit ....bonus....follow Houston as well 

6 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

tsk tsk .......never bet on Florida or SEC games in the first week.  padawan.....check spread on irish vs lousivlle....and watch Army all year....legit ....bonus....follow Houston as well 

Army is going to have like 10 wins again this year

I have marked the houston Oklahoma game next week

Florida could have easily covered

4 Turnovers is what killed them 

I have money on IOWA over 8 wins 

9 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

understand...stayed away from miami vs Florida ....was gonna take FLA...but look at starting QB....FLA is weak....RS frosh for Miami...no thanks......

Frank's should be  better than what he showed today

If this is Florida this year UGA has the SEC east wrapped up as of now

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

was thinking same......he will be coordinator somewhere etc......btween Rich Rod and him....just picked wrong...

Sumlin’s HC career is summed up by two QBs..... Case Keenum got him the A&M job from Houston and Johnny manziel kept him employed longer at A&M then he should of been.... 

• Thanks 1

Zona wanted to dump rich rod because of the product on the field and looked for an excuse .... he was banging his secretary if I recall. Real shoddy sexual allegations most likely it was consensual.

But then again pat white and Steve Slayton  From WV got rich rod paid at U of M. 

AZ, a pac 10/12 bottom dweller was willing to take Michigan’s trash.