Mallard Creek @ Gaffney

Creekfootball

1 hour ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

New Jersey schools lol .. Our Region use to be rated as the best region in the country.  When Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, Dorman, Boiling Springs, North Western and Rock Hill all was in the same region.  Gaffney hss 17 state Championships. MORE THEN ANY FOOTBALL TEAM IN SOUTH CAROLINA   New Jersey schools wouldn't stand a chance against The Upstate teams week in and week out.  Gaffney did have one of their best players get hurt Friday night and will be out a few weeks .. I'm not sure how that wiii affect Gaffney this Friday. 

This should be a great football Game

Gaffney beat Dutch Fork in the State Championship game 3 or 4 years ago .. So Dutch Fork doesn't have anything on Gaffney

Gaffney also beat Byrnes in the regular season and in the state Championship game ..

The Stadium will be full friday night

@Nolebull813 @GardenStateBaller @noonereal

LmFuckingAO. 🤤🤤🤤🤩 

these Guys got smacked by the Team Don Bosco Prep Beat last year 

what a fucking jackass

4DF9999C-801A-4E2F-9D60-B05351678FCF.jpeg

23F7013A-723F-486C-B987-1D1BEEAAF207.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

New Jersey schools lol .. Our Region use to be rated as the best region in the country.  When Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, Dorman, Boiling Springs, North Western and Rock Hill all was in the same region.  Gaffney hss 17 state Championships. MORE THEN ANY FOOTBALL TEAM IN SOUTH CAROLINA   New Jersey schools wouldn't stand a chance against The Upstate teams week in and week out.  Gaffney did have one of their best players get hurt Friday night and will be out a few weeks .. I'm not sure how that wiii affect Gaffney this Friday. 

This should be a great football Game

Gaffney beat Dutch Fork in the State Championship game 3 or 4 years ago .. So Dutch Fork doesn't have anything on Gaffney

Gaffney also beat Byrnes in the regular season and in the state Championship game ..

The Stadium will be full friday night

Gaffney fans won’t let a game that happened SEVEN years ago go 😂😂!!! Give it a rest lol y’all beat us when we were just getting started and now look at us.... THE KINGS OF SC FOOTBALL 😁! That was also the last time you guys even made it to the state championship so I can see why everyone in Cherokee county is so antsy about this year. 

As far as the game goes I really think Gaffney can win it. MC has size to matchup with anyone in the country but they aren’t explosive offensively and defensively they’re are solid but not elite. MC usually have a ton of penalties as well. If Gaffney can protect the ball, force a turnover or two, and stop the run I think the Indians will be fine. The atmosphere in the Reservation is intense! I always enjoy watching games there.