CA Governor signs new law allowing College athletes to be paid by endorsements.

Powerball

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Not all of them do

Not every player is rich with a family covering everything scholarships don't

They covered food when the athlete lived at home. And they are getting a meal plan so they are eating at school. U r all caught into the bullshit. They are eating they are in school. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They covered food when the athlete lived at home. And they are getting a meal plan so they are eating at school. U r all caught into the bullshit. They are eating they are in school. 

Yeah so they secure if they a single young adult

Let's just hope they don't have any sick family or a child to care for because otherwise they screwed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The state of California isn't making the players ineligible

If the NCAA makes that decision the blood is on their hands and they will once again lose in court just like the last lawsuit

They wont lose it's their rules. They are the governing body of college sports. I have absolutely 0 issue with them. I had 0 issue with them when I was a college athlete 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Yeah so they secure if they a single young adult

Let's just hope they don't have any sick family or a child to care for because otherwise they screwed

That's not anyone problem if they are having kids in college but their own. Bunch of dumbasses doing that 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

That's not anyone problem if they are having kids in college but their own. Bunch of dumbasses doing that 

Oh I guess it's also the kids fault if they have a sick family member too?

But let's pay for shitheads like Mark Emmett to buy a 6th yacht and pretend he understands what it's like to be a college athlete

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh I guess it's also the kids fault if they have a sick family member too?

But let's pay for shitheads like Mark Emmett to buy a 6th yacht and pretend he understands what it's like to be a college athlete

Dude my grandfather died when I was in college and i was an athlete. And my coach and my teachers all understood. Jesus christ you were never a college athlete 

Using your logic what right to a opinion do you have to comment on politics

Have you ever held a position in the United States government?

See how dumb that logic is

I said your opinion is baseless and on politics mine can be and probably is as well since no I never was in politics. You can have an opinion but you were never subjected to the ncaa ever

There have been loads upon loads of former athletes blasting the NCAA

If the NCAA was a great organization you wouldn't see such a huge majority of former players blasting them regularly

Bunch of ingrates. That's all they are. Had a great opportunity and probably arent grateful for it