CA Governor signs new law allowing College athletes to be paid by endorsements.

Powerball

7 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

SMU is in Texas. So... tell us about what is right again?

I don't get it are you saying SMU is being paid?

1 State shouldn't try to make laws to build have an advantage over the rest of college teams.

If This Were to be done it should be done by the  NCAA  not some knucklehead liberal governor LOL.

He's not doing it because I deserve it he's doing it to give them a hand up and recruiting can't you see that far?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Powerball said:

1 State shouldn't try to make laws to build have an advantage over the rest of college teams.

If This Were to be done it should be done by the end NCAA not some knucklehead liberal governor LOL.

He's not doing it because I deserve it he's doing it to give them a hand up and recruiting can't you see that far?

He’s doing it to get votes. Can’t you see that far?

1 minute ago, Powerball said:

If This Were to be done it should be done by the end NCAA not some knucklehead liberal governor LOL.

Why? 

The NCAA are nothing more than pricks in suits, I hope one thing that comes out of this is the abolishing of that crooked agency

• Like 2

Just now, Powerball said:

That may very well be. And it sounds like he's doing it to get some under-the-table the money that's the Democrat way. Lol

Yeah because there are no Republicans who are crooks as well 🤦‍♂️

Clearly you have a fixed mindset and only see what supports your preset opinion and no facts will ever change it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

Newsome has probably never been to a football game. 

To me it looks like California is doing the very thing with college football is there are doing with high school to try to play with a big advantage that no one else has.

I'm not saying Im even opposed to it if all colleges can do it. Hell in Texas most of our good players leave the state and the rest get watered down amongst many Division 1 and junior colleges.

But High School football Texas is the king nothing like it anywhere. And its not just about all the great teams.

I'm talking about supported from top to bottom and money is flowing on ticket sales.

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Clearly you have a fixed mindset and only see what supports your preset opinion and no facts will ever change it 

Are you going to start talking off topic.😉

100% of Democrats are corrupt at least 50% of the Republicans.

They are the Deep state they're only there to milk the tax dollars for themselves.

That's what I love about Trump he is people's president.

He is not even taking a pay he is donating yet to the veterans.🇺🇸

He's definitely a threat to their money train and he can't be bought.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Part of that is true except I never said that Republicans were not crooked also.

And I definitely enjoy being independent critical thinker. I don't sell out to what the biased TV tells me.

I vote for what I think is best for all of us as Americans.

And you can do the same.

Just now, Powerball said:

Are you going to start talking off topic.😉

100% of Democrats are corrupt at least 50% of the Republicans.

They are the Deep state they're only there to milk the tax dollars for themselves.

That's what I love about Trump he is people's president.

He is not even taking a pay he is donating yet to the veterans.🇺🇸

Your the one who made it political

People's president? LMAO that's funny since he has CLEARLY shown over the years how much he cares about others besides himself 🤦‍♂️

Or maybe he makes enough money to not care about donating 100k or whatever it was if he can use it to give himself a voter boost

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Powerball said:

Part of that is true except I never said that Republicans were not crooked also.

And I definitely enjoy being independent critical thinker. I don't sell out to what the biased TV tells me.

I vote for what I think is best for all of us as Americans.

And you can do the same.

Then let me know how a bunch of rich dudes in the NCAA like Mark Emmett who haven't played a down of football is great for Americans LMAO

They need to get a leader in the NCAA who actually knows what it's like to live the athlete lifestyle, not some pencil neck geek who hides behind a suit to pretend he is a powerful person

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He just ended the college careers of every athlete from USC UCLA SF oakland Fresno state San Diego state San Diego etc. Really freaking stupid but that's the leftist for you

That's only if the NCAA want to be pricks for no reason

Besides if NCAA rules these teams ineligible I guarantee you they will just form their own league and won't be only state to slowly go that route

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

That's only if the NCAA want to be pricks for no reason

Besides if NCAA rules these teams ineligible I guarantee you they will just form their own league and won't be only state to slowly go that route

They wont be allowed to play anyone. Itll be CA vs CA. He just ruined the careers of thousands and I hope the NCAA doesnt budge an inch 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

They wont be allowed to play anyone. Itll be CA vs CA. He just ruined the careers of thousands and I hope the NCAA doesnt budge an inch 

So in other words you want the kids punished because the NCAA are cheap shits

If they want to punish kids like that then the NCAA deserves to be bankrupt and i hope every state pulls away from NCAA and forms their own league

The NCAA has no problem taking food out of people's mouths so it would be sweet justice to see them thrown in same situation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Only will take a few states passing the law and the NCAA will be on their knees begging to compromise

Guarantee it and I'll enjoy every second of those pricks getting a compupance after years of pushing around kids fighting to survive 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only will take a few states passing the law and the NCAA will be on their knees begging to compromise

Guarantee it and I'll enjoy every second of those pricks getting a compupance after years of pushing around kids fighting to survive 

That is the dumbest argument ever. Kids fighting to survive. They have money. They survive just fine just like the rest of us college athletes. Enough of the BS

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So in other words you want the kids punished because the NCAA are cheap shits

If they want to punish kids like that then the NCAA deserves to be bankrupt and i hope every state pulls away from NCAA and forms their own league

The NCAA has no problem taking food out of people's mouths so it would be sweet justice to see them thrown in same situation

How are they punished. The state is fucking them not the ncaa