Best way to approach super tall women?

ChimpGrip

On 11/1/2019 at 11:27 AM, Hardcore Troubador said:

So how did your hunt for the elusive Amazon go???

Not well at all. I have a major confidence problem in this area (specifically, chasing tall women).

Perfect example: working at my granddad's business yesterday, an attractive 5'11" one walks in. 

I was embarrassed. I was trying not to be, but I was. 

People tell me "there is nothing you can do about your height" but I don't accept it as an answer, as if there is an undiscovered solution that has yet to be found. I have a fierce hatred for my height. 

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Not well at all. I have a major confidence problem in this area (specifically, chasing tall women).

Perfect example: working at my granddad's business yesterday, an attractive 5'11" one walks in. 

I was embarrassed. I was trying not to be, but I was. 

People tell me "there is nothing you can do about your height" but I don't accept it as an answer, as if there is an undiscovered solution that has yet to be found. I have a fierce hatred for my height. 

Imho The only thing that holds you back is your last sentence.  How can you expect any women to have you on their mind when THAT is how you feel about yourself? 

Flip that attitude and then your golden brother.  If we define ourselves by our outer appearance that would not be worthy of You.  And neither would any women who thinks like that.  

Again imho. 

• Like 1