Best way to approach super tall women?

ChimpGrip

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

As someone who is........ 5’8” (5’9” with shoes on) how do you approach a tall woman? I’m not talking 5’9”, I’m thinking closer to 6’4”

If only those 7’+ women were attractive......

Ya gotta win 'em over with charm. Acknowledge that she's taller than you, and let them know that you're cool with it...because YOU are cool and secure. Then go crawl around on her like little spider monkey! She'll love ya!😎

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

With a ladder. 

a favorite quote for such a situation ….

you'll need to 'Climb all over her like a jungle gym'  

But to answer Grips question...(which is the same answer as similar queries….)

You just walk up, say 'Hi', and be yourself... it's better than any line. 

Your approach should be one to find a good time with company, not to capture the girl...

Law of attraction dictates, find happiness and fun in your own situation and you will attract everyone...

Chase anyone.... and they will generally run away...

just saying...

Show her a good time and some fun....the rest will follow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Ya gotta win 'em over with charm. Acknowledge that she's taller than you, and let them know that you're cool with it...because YOU are cool and secure. Then go crawl around on her like little spider monkey! She'll love ya!😎

Oh yeah I’ll be all over! I’ve always wanted a freaky tall woman. It’s a shame 9’ woman don’t exist. 

What if she sees my height then laughs? I’m an attractive guy in proportion and all, and I could still be turned down. 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

a favorite quote for such a situation ….

you'll need to 'Climb all over her like a jungle gym'  

But to answer Grips question...(which is the same answer as similar queries….)

You just walk up, say 'Hi', and be yourself... it's better than any line. 

Your approach should be one to find a good time with company, not to capture the girl...

Law of attraction dictates, find happiness and fun in your own situation and you will attract everyone...

Chase anyone.... and they will generally run away...

just saying...

Show her a good time and some fun....the rest will follow.

How do I keep my cool if, in a public scenario, she laughs and says something negative about height? 

It would be more depressing than frustrating.

4 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

As someone who is........ 5’8” (5’9” with shoes on) how do you approach a tall woman? I’m not talking 5’9”, I’m thinking closer to 6’4”

If only those 7’+ women were attractive......

FWIW keep in mind that she’s probably just as awkward and uncomfortable about her height as you are about yours.  I can’t imagine it’s easy being a 6’4” woman.

That should help allay your anxiety a bit.

• Like 3

How do I keep my cool if, in a public scenario, she laughs and says something negative about height? 

You ARE cool. That’s the point. She’ll like you if you are. And if she doesn’t, oh well. You’re still cool as the other side of the pillow. If she’s says something effed up about your height (like really effed up and not just playfully teasing) then you don’t need her...and most people will think she’s being a seeya next Tuesday. All good. 

• Like 2

Oh yeah I’ll be all over! I’ve always wanted a freaky tall woman. It’s a shame 9’ woman don’t exist. 

What if she sees my height then laughs? I’m an attractive guy in proportion and all, and I could still be turned down. 

That’s the case approaching any chick. Just be confident and yourself. You sound like a good dude. 👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You ARE cool. That’s the point. She’ll like you if you are. And if she doesn’t, oh well. You’re still cool as the other side of the pillow. If she’s says something effed up about your height (like really effed up and not just playfully teasing) then you don’t need her...and most people will think she’s being a seeya next Tuesday. All good. 

Right! if she makes a comment so derogatory then she's a complete b**** and she's just going to be trouble in the long run

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

You need to be happy with yourself before you can bring happiness to others...

Do you really want to give any partner a mate that is not?  

As you can only offer what you bring to the table, and hope that they can appreciate the same, there is not really any social cost for someone letting you know up front they are not interested....except for what you make up in your own mind....

Plan on a bunch of women not being interested, having busy lives, already interested in something else, or just not their type.  If you stuck to the laws of attraction, and just went out and had a good time....well...your goal is achieved, and it's her loss that she won't be coming along...(but you might be surprised how many will) 

leave your insecurities at home and just go out and have a good time.  

BTW: I would not make 'height' an issue...it's a bigger issue for her than it is for you.  And I'm sure she would rather not be wanted, just for being tall...   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, Troll said:

You need to be happy with yourself before you can bring happiness to others...

Do you really want to give any partner a mate that is not?  

As you can only offer what you bring to the table, and hope that they can appreciate the same, there is not really any social cost for someone letting you know up front they are not interested....except for what you make up in your own mind....

Plan on a bunch of women not being interested, having busy lives, already interested in something else, or just not their type.  If you stuck to the laws of attraction, and just went out and had a good time....well...your goal is achieved, and it's her loss that she won't be coming along...(but you might be surprised how many will) 

leave your insecurities at home and just go out and have a good time.  

BTW: I would not make 'height' an issue...it's a bigger issue for her than it is for you.  And I'm sure she would rather not be wanted, just for being tall...   

This is definitely something for me to think about. 

At the end of the day, I need to focus on things that I can improve. 

Jeff Bezos and Nick Saban are below 5’10”

People like the above don’t worry about petty things. They do not have time to please shallow people (like girls who want height). People who worry about stuff like that generally end up as average.