On a lighter note...

Troll

Troll,

I'm offended that you'd film a bird that represents slavery and oppression and then shove it down our throats. I'm reporting you to the PC Police. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.😁

Those birds are absolutely stunning to see up close. I was in Colorado a few years back and they were everywhere just cruising around. Also we have a wildlife museum nearby where I got just about pet the thing. Unfortunately, it had a unfixable broken wing so it had to stay with the museum. But we get to enjoy the beauty. 😎Totally cool birds. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Troll,

I'm offended that you'd film a bird that represents slavery and oppression and then shove it down our throats. I'm reporting you to the PC Police. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.😁<<sorry just not funny for me, see below.

Those birds are absolutely stunning to see up close. I was in Colorado a few years back and they were everywhere just cruising around. Also we have a wildlife museum nearby where I got just about pet the thing. Unfortunately, it had a unfixable broken wing so it had to stay with the museum. But we get to enjoy the beauty. 😎Totally cool birds. Thanks for sharing!

It felt good to see them, a hunter dropped a deer in the back and left it...

The Vultures let me know...

and the Hawks were loud as hell...

....but the Eagles came to my side.

🦅

#WHERESMYFLAG???

BTW...speaking of pc police 🤔 how come there is only  black + white flags, a gay pride flag, and pirate or checkered flag in the Emogies, yet there is no USA flag ?!?!    didn't see one... 🤷‍♂️...think somebody stole it? Where are those PC police when you need them... 

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

It felt good to see them, a hunter dropped a deer in the back and left it...

The Vultures let me know...

and the Hawks were loud as hell...

....but the Eagles came to my side.

🦅

#WHERESMYFLAG???

BTW...speaking of pc police 🤔 how come there is only  black + white flags, a gay pride flag, and pirate or checkered flag in the Emogies, yet there is no USA flag ?!?!    didn't see one... 🤷‍♂️...think somebody stole it? Where are those PC police when you need them... 

It might have been burned. Not sure🤣. What's also funny, but certainly not surprising, is that even when I post an American Flag from my IPhone it is not actually interpreted as a flag. Just...usausausa or something like that. 

But back to the lighter side, vultures are not handsome birds. Good lord. I'm glad that you have some nice wooded acreage to near your home to check this stuff out. I'm looking forward to that in Tenn. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

But back to the lighter side, vultures are not handsome birds. Good lord. I'm glad that you have some nice wooded acreage to near your home to check this stuff out. I'm looking forward to that in Tenn. 

Nice 👍...

...here's the 'Handsome Hawk' for you then...🤣

BTW: Where is @LiberalDonaldTrump??? I thought he was bugging me for bird pics lol, and some were in the garden today... 😁 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Nice 👍...

...here's the 'Handsome Hawk' for you then...🤣

BTW: Where is @LiberalDonaldTrump??? I thought he was bugging me for bird pics lol, and some were in the garden today... 😁 

Awesome! We've got a Red Tailed living in our neighborhood. He/She is always out on the street light in the morning. Good stuff. Looks like you are enjoying life just a little. Good for you, brother. 😎

• Like 1