So the Saudis paid for Obama inauguration

HSFBfan

AP Exclusive: Documents show that a wealthy Saudi tycoon sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. to help pay for President Obama's second inauguration with the assistance of a middleman.

well this is ILLEGAL

When President Barack Obama was reelected in 2012, a Saudi tycoon and his business associate sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. to help pay for the inaugural celebration and get a picture with the president, according to court documents and an analysis of campaign finance records by The Associated Press.

U.S. election law prohibits foreign nationals from making those sorts of political contributions. But the donations Sheikh Mohammed Al Rahbani tried to send to Obama’s inaugural committee were funneled through a seasoned straw donor, the records and the AP analysis show.

https://apnews.com/389f03e40e874bbe9d1687925e517d05?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

To the moral and righteous above. 

I'm shocked I tell you.  Shocked.  I am not shocked however at all of your dishonesty about nearly everything.  You guy's always throw stones and are seemingly blissfully unaware that the 'man you are in love with' did and does much worse in every single area you could think of.  

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-trumps-inauguration-paid-trumps-company-with-ivanka-in-the-middle

Nothing like using donations to pay yourself and put money in your pocket.  That is probably why Trump and his kids can't operate any charities now because they just steal the money and give it to themselves.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

To the moral and righteous above. 

I'm shocked I tell you.  Shocked.  I am not shocked however at all of your dishonesty about nearly everything.  You guy's always throw stones and are seemingly blissfully unaware that the 'man you are in love with' did and does much worse in every single area you could think of.  

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-trumps-inauguration-paid-trumps-company-with-ivanka-in-the-middle

Nothing like using donations to pay yourself and put money in your pocket.  That is probably why Trump and his kids can't operate any charities now because they just steal the money and give it to themselves.  

You suck