They can't help themselves.

Warrior

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Outing the whistleblower is primarily about one thing:  Witness intimidation -- Not only of the witness him or her self, but also and more importantly,  the many other government employees who may be contemplating blowing the whistle on Trump administration misconduct -- All of whom are now on notice that Trump will try to destroy them.  Based on this post, I'm guessing you are fine with that.

I'll remind folks that the whistleblower followed the law.  The whistleblower law was designed as a transparency measure to expose government corruption. Exposing whistleblowers is designed to protect government corruption.   Exposing whistleblowers is also against the law*.

The whistleblower account has now been corroborated** by other sources including the President himself.  You can read the whistle-blower account for yourself here.  When you don't want to debate the substance, distract the masses by going ad-hominem.

May you and your family never be the subject of internet mob thuggery.

(* One exception might be the President himself.  **As of a few days ago, there was one item remaining in the whistleblower report that had not been corroborated.  It is supposed to be in testimony scheduled later this week -- That is, if the witness shows up, cuz nothing projects innocence like refusing a subpoena.)

Whistle Blower to what? We have the transcript. This is a never Trumper's political interpretation of a call in a coordinated effort to take down the president. Which again will blow up in Shifty's face. It's like groundhog day all over again. 

• Like 3

Republicans are finally starting to turn the tables

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to probe ties between the Bidens and Ukraine, including calling State Department officials. 

"We need to look at whether or not Hunter Biden corruptly engaged in lobbying. Did Joe Biden ask the prosecutor to be fired because he was investigating his son?" Graham asked during an interview on Monday with Fox News's Laura Ingraham

He added that he hoped Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-Idaho) "will open up an investigation about the role of the State Department in all this." 

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Well the whistleblower will be testifying and we will all know who he is. 

The 6th Amendment literally says: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right ...to be confronted with the witnesses against him..."  

Courts have long and consistently held that no other legal proceedings trigger that clause.  But hey you're the one who works in the legal profession, what do I know?

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The 6th Amendment literally says: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right ...to be confronted with the witnesses against him..."  

Courts have long and consistently held that no other legal proceedings trigger that clause.  But hey you're the one who works in the legal profession, what do I know?

I dont work in criminal. Yes the defendant has the right to face their accusers. So trump has the right to cave the whistleblower 

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Since when is impeachment a criminal trial?

It's not. It's a political trial. And since it's not a criminal trial why do the democrats keep talking about a grand jury 

And the only bipartisan support is AGAINST impeachment.

Remember pelosi said shell only go forward with impeachment with bipartisan support 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

From the document in your link.  Bottom of the first page.

image.png.09ca83676d40578c9627b99b4e8c75dc.png

So it's neither transcript, nor full text.  it's a sanitized call memo and still plenty damning. You should read it.  So is the witness testimony.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

So it's neither transcript, nor full text.  it's a sanitized call memo and still plenty damning. You should read it.  So is the witness testimony.

What part exactly is damning in you opinion?

11 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I have read it and there is absolutely nothing there. It has nothing to do with a political opponent since were talking about 2016 and not 2020. He never brought up Biden. And the Ukrainians had no idea the military aide was being withheld 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have read it ... He never brought up Biden. And the Ukrainians had no idea the military aide was being withheld 

Either you didn't read it, you read it but didn't understand it, or you are lying:

The President absolutely brought up Biden.  Plenty of testimony that Ukraine knew military aid was being held up.

image.png.338ef46dfe1a848adc86d900431996b7.png

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Either you didn't read it, you read it but didn't understand it, or you are lying:

The President absolutely brought up Biden.  Plenty of testimony that Ukraine knew military aid was being held up.

No I read it. I fully understand it. And the president of ukraine said he wasnt being blackmailed. So I'll trust the word of the president of Ukraine who was on the phone over partisans hacks 

KYIV, Ukraine — 

The Ukrainian president said Thursday that there was no pressure from the White House during his now-infamous July phone call with President Trump, who had asked him to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden as well as a theory that Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“There was no pressure or blackmail from the U.S.,” Volodymyr Zelensky said during a 14-hour series of meetings with Ukrainian and international journalists that were broadcast live from Kyiv on social media and several television

Harris and Castro are firing staff in early primary states

MANCHESTER, N.H. – Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro is laying off his campaign staff in New Hampshire and South Carolina, two of the first four early-voting states in the primary and caucus nominating season.

The former San Antonio, Texas mayor who later served as Housing secretary in then-President Barack Obama’s cabinet will now focus his campaign on Iowa, which kicks off the nominating calendar, and Nevada, which votes third. The news – first reported by Politico – was confirmed early Tuesday by Fox News with a source close to the Castro campaign. The small staffs in both New Hampshire and South Carolina were notified on Monday.

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The President, as part of his duty to us...you know the people?, is to investigate suspected corruption by US politicians. Biden is running for POTUS. It is ABSOLUTELY Trump's duty to make certain that an individual that MAY get elected to the highest office in the land, is not a corrupt POS. Well, we know that Biden is now. Great job Mr. President. I'm dumbfounded (actually I do know why) as to how you guys think that this is Trump's fault and rises to the level of an impeachable offense. Biden made his bed. PERIOD. The dems/MSM are damaging this country. PERIOD. It will now take years to recover. And putting another dem yahoo in office will just ensure we keep going down this crappy road. Trump is the guy to clean this mess up. And he will. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The President, as part of his duty to us...you know the people?, is to investigate suspected corruption by US politicians. Biden is running for POTUS. It is ABSOLUTELY Trump's duty to make certain that an individual that MAY get elected to the highest office in the land, is not a corrupt POS. Well, we know that Biden is now. Great job Mr. President. I'm dumbfounded (actually I do know why) as to how you guys think that this is Trump's fault and rises to the level of an impeachable offense. Biden made his bed. PERIOD. The dems/MSM are damaging this country. PERIOD. It will now take years to recover. And putting another dem yahoo in office will just ensure we keep going down this crappy road. Trump is the guy to clean this mess up. And he will. 

The call happened in a much larger context leading up to it and after, and it tells a story:  Trump withheld military aid to pressure another nation to dig up dirt on a likely political opponent and then his staff tried to cover it up.

If you are interested in cleaning up corruption you refer it to the State department, not your personal attorney.  If you are leveraging American aid to dig up dirt, you refer it to your personal attorney and fire members of the State Department.

• Like 1