My cousin was just promoted in the USMC

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

He is now a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the USMC!!!

That is awesome! I'm certain that the whole family is proud. That is not an easy rank to make. It demonstrates his commitment to protecting the people and values of our great nation. Thank you for your service Cousin HSFB (hand-saaaalute).😎

Just now, Blueliner said:

That is awesome! I'm certain that the whole family is proud. That is not an easy rank to make. It demonstrates his commitment to protecting the people and values of our great nation. Thank you for your service Cousin HSFB (hand-saaaalute).😎

Hes been in for over 20 years. Hes stationed in japan. He loves the Marine Corps. He has over 1000 marines under his supervision. He would give his life for the marine corps. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Nope. Only those that are badass and possess the ultimate commitment to the protection of and values of our great country make it to E9. 😎

Yeah dont mess with him about the corps. He absolutely loves it. He loves his marines hes in charge of. And he doesnt take his duties lightly

• Like 2