Gun violence prevention often starts with HS football

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I know my man.  Just cleaning it up for the masses.

I don't own a gun, and won't.  My wife will get one soon, I suspect.  My father as a detective, and my brother as a captain just saw them as tools of the trade, and never let me handle them, except once for each to relieve any curiosity.

But our Constitution does allow for them, and I respect that piece of paper quite a bit.

I only became anti gun after Parkland. It was the comments from the right afterwards that made me adapt my new anti gun stance. Before that I was very neutral, as I am on most issues.(I have 3 guns, lol)

Geez, I even won the local Turkey Shoot at the police range in the 7th grade. 🏆 (East Paterson)

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I only became anti gun after Parkland. It was the comments from the right afterwards that made me adapt my new anti gun stance. Before that I was very neutral, as I am on most issues.(I have 3 guns, lol)

Geez, I even won the local Turkey Shoot at the police range in the 7th grade. 🏆 (East Paterson)

I hope you don't become anti-First Amendment--we won't have many left.

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Thank u

Gov. Einstein's takeaway was that "gun violence" can happen anywhere.  Yes, he laments, it even happens when Camden plays Atlantic City.  Guns have even penetrated those notorious safe havens.

This type of idiotic remark isn't even noticeable any more.  And this guy was senior management at Goldman.