Way To Go Dawgs !!!!

Rufus69

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Football is changing. They don't want defense. Football as we all know it is basically gone 

No not true,whoever's wins the playoff will be strong on D. Let's say its Clemson, very good on D. Ohio state very good on D. My Utes very good on D. LSU struggles on D. My final wd be Clemson and Ohio State. Game will be a war.

Just now, thc6795 said:

No not true,whoever's wins the playoff will be strong on D. Let's say its Clemson, very good on D. Ohio state very good on D. My Utes very good on D. LSU struggles on D. My final wd be Clemson and Ohio State. Game will be a war.

Clemson d is not that strong. Go read what the clemson DC said after alabama LSU. He knows he cant match up against either team. Its gonna be LSU ohio state. There will probably be 70 points scored. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Clemson d is not that strong. Go read what the clemson DC said after alabama LSU. He knows he cant match up against either team. Its gonna be LSU ohio state. There will probably be 70 points scored. 

Dont see LSU making it to final. If it is LSU Ohio State. Ohio state will blow them out. Ohio State may not punt in that game

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Clemson DC knows how to fire up his kids. They are playing like a playoff team right now. I really think they are going to win it again. They know how to get up for big games. Lawrence is looking real good as well.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Clemson DC knows how to fire up his kids. They are playing like a playoff team right now. I really think they are going to win it again. They know how to get up for big games. Lawrence is looking real good as well.

How do u know. Clemson has beaten up a crap acc schedule all year. TL isnt looking real good. Has throw  more INT this year than last year. I'll go by what the DC said hea worried 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How do u know. Clemson has beaten up a crap acc schedule all year. TL isnt looking real good. Has throw  more INT this year than last year. I'll go by what the DC said hea worried 

Of course you would. Show me one DC or OC or head coach right now telling his kids how great they are playing. Come on man!

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Of course you would. Show me one DC or OC or head coach right now telling his kids how great they are playing. Come on man!

He straight out said LSU and alabama both worry him. Clemson lost 4 DL to the NFL. 2 WRs suspended for the year. Beating up a conference who sucks...the acc is God awful and everyone who is a college football fan knows it. Clemson wont play a real game until the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

He straight out said LSU and alabama both worry him. Clemson lost 4 DL to the NFL. 2 WRs suspended for the year. Beating up a conference who sucks...the acc is God awful and everyone who is a college football fan knows it. Clemson wont play a real game until the playoffs. 

Ok sure. Do you even watch football?