Draining the swamp

thc6795

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

President Trump just fired 70 Obama leftovers working for the NSC. They should have been fired the day he took office.

Heads exploding in 3,2,1....

Agreed. It's no coincidence that the NSC became a ginorumous monolith of Obumma minion. The bureau doesn't need to be that big. Trump just needs a "handful" of individuals that he can trust with his life, and that will carry out his policy.

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Agreed. It's no coincidence that the NSC became a ginorumous monolith of Obumma minion. The bureau doesn't need to be that big. Trump just needs a "handful" of individuals that he can trust with his life, and that will carry out his policy.

Yep I wouldn't give a fuck if it was the Obama chef holdover, they'd all be gone.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty's silence speaks volumes.  He knows he is defeated...been Rocky rounds 1-4. So he decides to reply only in emojis like 😢

The final dagger was when he was dumb enough to equate $650 a night vs 8M for Michelle for a weekend...MJD Mic dropped him...he never recovered...poor little blind 🐑

Yeah the Racist is now taking the high road. 

I'm just hoping he didn't fire his good Mexicans because he's mad at this bad Mexican.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O’Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

and the fuck Schumer trying to block who President Trump can hire and fire.  Lump of shit.