Remember The Doomsday Preppers Show?

HawgGoneIt

Here is an interview with an actual survivor of the 1918 flu. 

Interesting to hear her speak on those trying times that aren't that dissimilar from today. 

Actually, there is a few of those videos in a series. 

Here's to hoping we are all around that long to tell similar tales our own selves. 

While I'm bullshitting around a good deal just to try staying sane... 

How prepared are you guys? I mean, 14 day quarantine prepared? 30 day? 

What if shit really does hit the fan? 

Guns, ammo, first aid, medications for flu like theraflu and nightime medicines? Bugout bags? Tents? Escape routes to remote locations that you are familiar with? Long term survival gear and skills? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

I'm good

Image result for fallout bunkers

I've got a couple of friends with decent bunker situations. One buried a container like they use to ship goods on ships and trucks. Another welded over all the windows on a school bus and buried the bus. 

Myself, I'll likely be roughing it a little more than that. No bunker. I do have several plans and contingency plans on top of those though and locations to hit both on foot in a short time or inside a tank of gas, locations farther out as well. 

I can shelter in place for a good while or bug out if overrun. I only wish I had placed some stashes at a few spots. I still have time for that before they totally lock us down though I think. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've got a couple of friends with decent bunker situations. One buried a container like they use to ship goods on ships and trucks. Another welded over all the windows on a school bus and buried the bus. 

Myself, I'll likely be roughing it a little more than that. No bunker. I do have several plans and contingency plans on top of those though and locations to hit both on foot in a short time or inside a tank of gas, locations farther out as well. 

I can shelter in place for a good while or bug out if overrun. I only wish I had placed some stashes at a few spots. I still have time for that before they totally lock us down though I think. 

Dude like can't you just go to your neighbors house? 🤔

I mean you are not a lizzzzard or anything..... are you? 🤣

------

BTW: I think you are breaking the first rule of fight club....

Isn't it a rookie mistake to tell people what or where your stash is?

🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Dude like can't you just go to your neighbors house? 🤔

I mean you are not a lizzzzard or anything..... are you? 🤣

------

BTW: I think you are breaking the first rule of fight club....

Isn't it a rookie mistake to tell people what or where your stash is?

🤣

Considering that you know where I am...

I guess, I maybe should assume that you do, but, if you do, come try if you want. :ph34r: