Best player in your school or areas history

Ga96

7 hours ago, Fred said:

Oh I agree that there were Grayson players that were aggravating things.  Doing the Gator chomp in front of the Lowndes bench when Reid was contained while funny at one level was uncalled for and I've said as much.  All of the trash talking Lowndes had been doing all week boomeranged.  I do see a difference between various forms of trash talking (including gestures) and swinging fists.  I also noted that when the fight started, Grayson players didn't rush the field unlike many Lowndes players.

Nice attempt to deflect from the subject.  The last game between us has zero to do with the subject at hand.  Interesting that you call an 8 point loss an "ass whooping" when that game could very well have gone the other way.  By your definition of ass whooping, @Sweetlarry is right about Marietta whooping Lowndes' ass.

Never said Sweetboys team in blue didn’t win. First SC game Lowndes has ever lost. Loss of a couple stud players hurt us but hey it happens. I’ll take a team of believers and hard workers over the annual all star teams assembled in metro. Not sure what era you come from but I will take school pride and local identity over teammates I don’t know. Things change.

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Never said Sweetboys team in blue didn’t win. First SC game Lowndes has ever lost. Loss of a couple stud players hurt us but hey it happens. I’ll take a team of believers and hard workers over the annual all star teams assembled in metro. Not sure what era you come from but I will take school pride and local identity over teammates I don’t know. Things change.

All that local pride Bullshit you spew is a joke! Who is leading your “believers and hard workers”? A fucking coach from out of state! So much for all that “Local identity” garbage! 

lemme guess.......that’s different! Amiright?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

All that local pride Bullshit you spew is a joke! Who is leading your “believers and hard workers”? A fucking coach from out of state! So much for all that “Local identity” garbage! 

lemme guess.......that’s different! Amiright?

Both you and wolf boy just sit tight. Lowndes ain’t going anywhere, both you little bitches got it coming. And make sure and put your skirt and heels on Wolf boy cause ya can’t hide no more. And sweetness get off your knees cause how many more dads can you blow at Woodward Academy hearing your jowels  are already distorted. Lol that enough pride for you two hos 

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Both you and wolf boy just sit tight. Lowndes ain’t going anywhere, both you little bitches got it coming. And make sure and put your skirt and heels on Wolf boy cause ya can’t hide no more. And sweetness get off your knees cause how many more dads can you blow at Woodward Academy hearing your jowels  are already distorted. Lol that enough pride for you two hos 

So you call names and make stupid comments as opposed to answering the question?!? 😂 

runner up is a great season! Tip o’ the cap! 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So you call names and make stupid comments as opposed to answering the question?!? 😂 

runner up is a great season! Tip o’ the cap! 

Greg Reid, Josh Clemons, Randal Godfrey, Telvin Smith, Kenny Moore to list a few.

so let’s see Eric Zier for y’all?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Greg Reid, Josh Clemons, Randal Godfrey, Telvin Smith, Kenny Moore to list a few.

so let’s see Eric Zier for y’all?

The question I asked was YOU pop off about “home grown” and “local pride” then go to alabama to get a coach. I’d think somebody like yourself who spews constant bullshit about the greatness of your local community would lose their mind over the fact that apparently you don’t have anybody qualified to coach your local kids up. 

I guess going outside is good for you when it suits your narrative. That runner up way of thinking, I reckon.......

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

And speaking of distorted jowls, tell me, how did it feel to get bent over by the Marietta staff with no Vaseline? I know you’re used to it, but it still had to hurt. 

Emotionally if nothing else.......

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The question I asked was YOU pop off about “home grown” and “local pride” then go to alabama to get a coach. I’d think somebody like yourself who spews constant bullshit about the greatness of your local community would lose their mind over the fact that apparently you don’t have anybody qualified to coach your local kids up. 

I guess going outside is good for you when it suits your narrative. That runner up way of thinking, I reckon.......

My question to you is who at that little lean too of a school y’all have has played at the next two levels.......

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

My question to you is who at that little lean too of a school y’all have has played at the next two levels.......

Meh. Don’t know. I do know the lean to of a school slapped up the home grown boiz and sent those hillbilly fans back down 75 with an L. 

Can’t imagine how miserable that ride was, being that four months later it still consumes your every thought. 

Meh. Don’t know. I do know the lean to of a school slapped up the home grown boiz and sent those hillbilly fans back down 75 with an L. 

Can’t imagine how miserable that ride was, being that four months later it still consumes your every thought. 

Wasn’t for me Moron watched it on that in the pocket GPB GHSA machine you metro bitches pimp. 

• Haha 1

It’s what I thought, nobody but EZ. And who would expect anyone to remember all those Woodward Academy players names especially you on your knees looking up awkwardly and exhausted. The things you do for that program. Lol

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

It’s what I thought, nobody but EZ. And who would expect anyone to remember all those Woodward Academy players names especially you on your knees looking up awkwardly and exhausted. The things you do for that program. Lol

All the whining in the world isn’t gonna change the fact that you’re a fucking mook who is still crying four months after your local HS team lost. 

cannot imagine feeling so bad about My HS team losing that I embarrass myself daily on a National level like you do. 

How does it feel to wake up every morning and know that Coach Morgan and the Marietta Blue Devils are still your pimp and you’re still our bitch?!?

Enquiring minds want to know! 😂 

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

All the whining in the world isn’t gonna change the fact that you’re a fucking mook who is still crying four months after your local HS team lost. 

cannot imagine feeling so bad about My HS team losing that I embarrass myself daily on a National level like you do. 

How does it feel to wake up every morning and know that Coach Morgan and the Marietta Blue Devils are still your pimp and you’re still our bitch?!?

Enquiring minds want to know! 😂 

I’ll type slower so you maybe can get your ear unstuck from the sheet. WHO played at Marietta that played at the college level and pros. There do you now understand?

20 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I’ll type slower so you maybe can get your ear unstuck from the sheet. WHO played at Marietta that played at the college level and pros. There do you now understand?

Not positive chief. Only lived here since 2000, so I don’t know a ton before that. Honestly, didn’t get really involved until my Son started playing 6 or 7 years ago and I started coaching him. 

Does it matter how many people played at the next levels? 

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not positive chief. Only lived here since 2000, so I don’t know a ton before that. Honestly, didn’t get really involved until my Son started playing 6 or 7 years ago and I started coaching him. 

Does it matter how many people played at the next levels? 

Well I think it speaks to the quality of the program I just remember Eric Z played there

56 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well I think it speaks to the quality of the program I just remember Eric Z played there

Sure. I agree. The few I remember recently, off the took of my head, was QB Anthony Jennings who started a few years at LSU and lead LSU to a win against arkansas his first series ever with a 99yd TD Drive after mettenberger got hurt. Bup Tinsley (who coaches at Marietta now) was a highly decorated HS RB who played at tennessee and had a cup of coffee in the nfl. zeier was before my time, but I’ve seen him in the links a few times. 

Marietta has had plenty of kids to play in college, I’ve been told, but not a ton of big time kids. Of course, this year we went over a dozen kids to D1 schools (and a few smaller schools too) and will moving forward. Like I saw some of your fans carrying on about the new coach getting kid’s attention, that’s exactly what Coach Morgan did for Marietta. He was a name and brought the attention of CFB coaches to the program, which Got many kids the past few years scholarships that probably wouldn’t have otherwise. 

Excited for football this year. Sad I won’t get to coach my Son in spring ball, as this will be it for me coaching him. 

• Like 1