Four months ago today.......

Sweetlarry

The Marietta Blue Devils took down the Top 10 nationally ranked And undefeated lowndes vikings and held their vaunted offense to single digits! 

This is a cause for celebration! 

I will pour a glasses of Crown at random times throughout the day to commemorate this huge upset and stunning achievement! I invite everybody here to toast with me and also congratulate lowndes and their fans on a great season! 

4FCC8B4D-DCF8-43FB-BCBB-8966794D15EA.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The Marietta Blue Devils took down the Top 10 nationally ranked And undefeated lowndes vikings and held their vaunted offense to single digits! 

I will pour a glasses of Crown at random times throughout the day to commemorate this huge upset and stunning achievement! I invite everybody here to toast with me and also congratulate lowndes and their fans on a great season! 

That was a fun game to watch! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Fuck it I got fired from work Friday, I got Free time today to fuck with the Alphabet Bitch boy 

4B7FE5A8-A6F0-403A-9F06-A00D91F52A3D.gif

3FAB317B-9F96-456A-B880-9A3B5E1957F4.jpeg

4D9D0C0F-004E-4A0E-A85F-9F11212FE17D.jpeg

0E871B67-3FCE-4842-ADAD-F0D2F683A3F7.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Sorry to hear that, was it temporary or permanent? 

Whattttttttttt I’ve been praying for this For a month now  so I don’t risk getting infected,,, the whole company got shutdown  cause construction is no longer essential 

Not fired layed off

I still got my company I’ll do small jobs to get by, and with my tax return, stimulus check I should be good for a few months till the construction ban is lifted 

plus if I get unemployment  that’s an extra $800 a week soo fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Whattttttttttt I’ve been praying for this For a month now  so I don’t risk getting infected,,, the whole company got shutdown  cause construction is no longer essential 

Not fired layed off

I still got my company I’ll do small jobs to get by, and with my tax return, stimulus check I should be good for a few months till the construction ban is lifted 

plus if I get unemployment  that’s an extra $800 a week soo fingers crossed 🤞 

Good luck man and stay safe! 

That’s burning baby Viking ship is hilarious. I respected the lowndes coach for putting on the Letterwinners jacket and representing, regardless of how ducking silly it looked. 

I didn’t know he went to school there. That is cool to have one of your own leading your program. Coach Friday lead Marietta for years as an alum and when he passed the whole community mourned. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck it I got fired from work Friday, I got Free time today to fuck with the Alphabet Bitch boy 

4B7FE5A8-A6F0-403A-9F06-A00D91F52A3D.gif

3FAB317B-9F96-456A-B880-9A3B5E1957F4.jpeg

4D9D0C0F-004E-4A0E-A85F-9F11212FE17D.jpeg

0E871B67-3FCE-4842-ADAD-F0D2F683A3F7.gif

Ricky shook that poor kid out of his shoes. Like what Justin Jefferson did to that poor bastard from Clemson. 

I thought the kid blew both knees the way he moved. Very unnatural.