One man who still haunts Los and STA fans

Columbiafan

20 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Lmfao I guess this is what you have to do because you have this dream that Columbia is relevant. You wish you had Aquinas nightmares at Columbia High

Nah I saw it on the Florida board and thought I would have a little fun

Β 

Salty? I guess your almost as insecure as most the homers on this board are

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Lmfao I guess this is what you have to do because you have this dream that Columbia is relevant. You wish you had Aquinas nightmares at Columbia High

The one time STA played Columbia in any sport I can find on record, Columbia wonΒ 

Β 

And before you assume we beat one of their weaker sports, the STA team won a state championship the season we beat them

Β 

But that's none of my businessΒ 

Β 

Screenshot_20200523-153107.thumb.png.c996e160213e5d10f93bccf2861c02b1.png

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Nah I saw it on the Florida board and thought I would have a little fun

Β 

Salty? I guess your almost as insecure as most the homers on this board are

Insecure lol ok. You probably posted it on the florida you seem to think Columbia should be mentioned as one of the best in Florida and that's delusional.Β 

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

The one time STA played Columbia in any sport I can find on record, Columbia wonΒ 

Β 

And before you assume we beat one of their weaker sports, the STA team won a state championship the season we beat them

Β 

But that's none of my businessΒ 

Β 

Screenshot_20200523-153107.thumb.png.c996e160213e5d10f93bccf2861c02b1.png

Β 

Again delusional Columbia couldn't beat aquinas JV.Β  I actually got a chance to see them play in 7 on 7 up close in The Villages and they got bouncedΒ bad by Dillard first or second round I believe. Terrible play and coaching all around I understand it was 7 on 7 but geesh.

30 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Again delusional Columbia couldn't beat aquinas JV.Β  I actually got a chance to see them play in 7 on 7 up close in The Villages and they got bouncedΒ bad by Dillard first or second round I believe. Terrible play and coaching all around I understand it was 7 on 7 but geesh.

Did you also know we didn't even have our starting QB in that event?Β 

Β 

Oh let me guess you didn't

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

That was also our first loss of the entire eventΒ 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Insecure lol ok. You probably posted it on the florida you seem to think Columbia should be mentioned as one of the best in Florida and that's delusional.Β 

I haven't posted on that FL board in nearly 2 months, you must not follow along pretty well

Β 

Β 

If your gonna debate with me at least be caught up with important information, it's embarrassing when I have to baby grown adults over the simplest of tasks

35 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Again delusional Columbia couldn't beat aquinasΒ 

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/columbia-tigers-(lake-city,fl)/softball-spring-14/schedule.htm

Β 

Β 

Check who Columbia beat on 4/5 of this season

Β 

Β 

Like I said it's only time the 2 programs have played in any sport and it wasn't the SFL atheltic academy who came out of it with a win, even though that STA team won 5A state championship that season while we were defending 6A state champsΒ 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

I never said they were one of best in Florida, I just think most the people posting here don't have a clue who the best teams in Florida are anyway and I've seen teams mentioned who wouldn't beat us

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/columbia-tigers-(lake-city,fl)/softball-spring-14/schedule.htm

Β 

Β 

Check who Columbia beat on 4/5 of this season

Β 

Β 

Like I said it's only time the 2 programs have played in any sport and it wasn't the SFL atheltic academy who came out of it with a win, even though that STA team won 5A state championship that season while we were defending 6A state champsΒ 

When I say delusional I mean you comparing Columbia to STA. No one cares about your little known fact and no one cares about little ol Columbia.Β 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Just talking shit I love all florida football but I think if schools put in less effort of worrying about what other schools are doing and start worrying about themselves they would be alot better.

Columbia coaches aren't even on these boards nor do I think they read them, they are focused on themselves

Β 

Β 

I just think bigger picture and realize there is more football out there than a bunch of local redneck schools with unathletic big dudes and slow WRs and DBs that we would be playing against if we were as small as we were 40 years ago

47 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

When I say delusional I mean you comparing Columbia to STA. No one cares about your little known fact and no one cares about little ol Columbia.Β 

You obviously did, notice that not once did I bring up Columbia in my postΒ 

Β 

You got chippy because you can't handle anything that isn't telling you how great STA is and since you couldn't argue what was posted you figured you would get a rise out of me by mentioning my school

Β 

Next time someone posts something like that you be better off letting it roll off your back so you wouldn't appear to be so insecure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

That was also our first loss of the entire eventΒ 

Yeah I wasnt there day one. The qualifying rounds? Serious you beat up teams put together by church youth leaders on day one lol πŸ˜† give me a break. The tourney starts on the day you guys got trounced by dillard high lmfao

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Columbia coaches aren't even on these boards nor do I think they read them, they are focused on themselves

Β 

Β 

I just think bigger picture and realize there is more football out there than a bunch of local redneck schools with unathletic big dudes and slow WRs and DBs that we would be playing against if we were as small as we were 40 years ago

Your coaches were going over to the Dillard coaches (Eddie Frazier) rip and freddy flowers dc saying ohhhh aint nothing in broward but st thomas. I was standing right there so dont give me any bs excuse.Β Β Again st thomas in the mouth of Columbia coaches and we weren't even in the tourney. You wanna be us so bad reminds me of Venice. I guess like you they thought Columbia was a part of the elites. But Dillard took that thought right out their minds. They were TRASH!!!!! HOT GARBAGE!!!! I mean highlight reel after highlight reel. The kids had the look of what did we get ourselves into and so did the coaches. Walked off with heads down and tails tucked. To Dillard for Christ sake.

Edited by StAllThewaY
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You obviously did, notice that not once did I bring up Columbia in my postΒ 

Β 

You got chippy because you can't handle anything that isn't telling you how great STA is and since you couldn't argue what was posted you figured you would get a rise out of me by mentioning my school

Β 

Next time someone posts something like that you be better off letting it roll off your back so you wouldn't appear to be so insecure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah ok but I woke up with 8 notifications from you in my alerts. πŸ˜†