REAL Black Conservatives

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=877634089405173&id=607626319739286

THIS is a true Black Conservative.

I do not agree with his politics or where he places the blame for black issues but I do respect him. 

The difference between him (Tim Scott) and Candace Owens is he believes the oppression, discrimination and hardships blacks endure can be laid squarely on our allegiance to the Democratic Party. He has strong arguments and points there but he conveniently glosses over and ignores a lot.

Candance on the other hand will argue that oppression, discrimination and the hardships that blacks face in this country DON'T EXIST.

It's only when she's called out on her stupidity that she herself will too blame those issues on Democrats, immediately after telling us the same issues are just imaginary.

Scott is a principled conservative that does not focus on racism or uses it as a crutch, but he will address is when it's clear and evident.

Candace isn't Conservative.  Arbery nor George Floyd had nothing to do with politics. She still sought to justify their murders. She will deny racism exists at all cost, unless she's blaming it on Democrats.

This... people is the difference between Black Conservatives and Black White Supremacists 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I do not agree with his politics or where he places the blame for black issues but I do respect him. 

The difference between him (Tim Scott) and Candace Owens is he believes the oppression, discrimination and hardships blacks endure can be laid squarely on our allegiance to the Democratic Party. He has strong arguments and points there but he conveniently glosses over and ignores a lot.

Candance on the other hand will argue that oppression, discrimination and the hardships that blacks face in this country DON'T EXIST.

It's only when she's called out on her stupidity that she herself will too blame those issues on Democrats, immediately after telling us the same issues are just imaginary.

Scott is a principled conservative that does not focus on racism or uses it as a crutch, but he will address is when it's clear and evident.

Candace isn't Conservative.  Arbery nor George Floyd had nothing to do with politics. She still sought to justify their murders. She will deny racism exists at all cost, unless she's blaming it on Democrats.

This... people is the difference between Black Conservatives and Black White Supremacists 

The democrats do leave blacks behind as pointed out by the Washington post today. 

They finally say what everyone knows 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

just my personal opinion 

People organically come together but you cannot force people to come together 

People feel comfortable around whatever people they are comfortable around but you cannot force people to be around people they don't want to be around 

Many moons ago in a high school sociology class, we were discussing the emergence of mixing bowls, and melting pots, as related to the increasing diversification of cultures on a global basis.  There was this one kid in class that was always in trouble, never participated, had a D average, and often just slept his was through classes.  The diversity topic was the one and only time I ever heard him speak in class.  The point he was making was that diversity in and of itself, had no connection with harmonious existence. He argued that in fact, the more diverse, the greater the number of perspectives, the higher the degree of individuality, and the less likely it would work out well.  The teacher of course expressed that the confluence of ideas, the variety of experience from different backgrounds, and the appreciation of each other’s cultures would provide for a utopian sounding scenario. He then asked the student how he thought it would all work out.  The guy answered, you’ll have to check back with me in 30 years or so, I don’t think it’s gonna be all that great.

Well, it’s been more than 30 years, but I honestly think the kid was right.  He may have been the smartest kid in the class on that day lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, On2whls said:

Many moons ago in a high school sociology class, we were discussing the emergence of mixing bowls, and melting pots, as related to the increasing diversification of cultures on a global basis.  There was this one kid in class that was always in trouble, never participated, had a D average, and often just slept his was through classes.  The diversity topic was the one and only time I ever heard him speak in class.  The point he was making was that diversity in and of itself, had no connection with harmonious existence. He argued that in fact, the more diverse, the greater the number of perspectives, the higher the degree of individuality, and the less likely it would work out well.  The teacher of course expressed that the confluence of ideas, the variety of experience from different backgrounds, and the appreciation of each other’s cultures would provide for a utopian sounding scenario. He then asked the student how he thought it would all work out.  The guy answered, you’ll have to check back with me in 30 years or so, I don’t think it’s gonna be all that great.

Well, it’s been more than 30 years, but I honestly think the kid was right.  He may have been the smartest kid in the class on that day lol.

Absolutely. 

Diversity is destroying America everyday 

21 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Ive liked him since I first heard him speak. 

• Like 1