Can't make this up

Ga96

Is anyone actually surprised?

Fox top writer resigns after years of racist ignorant and bigoted posted all over the web under a false name.

You would expect a supposedly news channel to be the first to report the racist actions of one of their top employees yet fox hasn't posted a single word. 

Trumpets and fox news idiots please vent your excuse for this being okay ?

Seems like others have a hard time seeing the truth if this was any other station fox would have hour long segments about it.  IDC what news outlet it is if someone posted about UT happening i would call it the same way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Fox top writer resigns after years of racist ignorant and bigoted posted all over the web under a false name.

You would expect a supposedly news channel to be the first to report the racist actions of one of their top employees yet fox hasn't posted a single word. 

Seems like others have a hard time seeing the truth if this was any other station fox would have hour long segments about it.  IDC what news outlet it is if someone posted about UT happening i would call it the same way.

Give them time to think about how to mount an offensive. 

Right off the bat, it’s gonna be name calling, sentence structure critique, you’re race baiting, etc.,.

One America Network News will supplant Fox if the neo fascist, alt right, White Supremacists have their way. Trump’s in on this one. 

But hopefully America is smarter than to fall for this, but just looking at this forum, these posters are eating this Mein Kampf shit up thrice a day. 

Stay well and safe,

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I’m sorry you suffer from White Deranged Syndrome 

if you need someone to talk to I’m here for you buddy 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Give them time to think about how to mount an offensive. 

Right off the bat, it’s gonna be name calling, sentence structure critique, you’re race baiting, etc.,.

One America Network News will supplant Fox if the neo fascist, alt right, White Supremacists have their way. Trump’s in on this one. 

But hopefully America is smarter than to fall for this, but just looking at this forum, these posters are eating this Mein Kampf shit up thrice a day. 

Stay well and safe,

bgw

Wish I could give that more thumbs up. If someone has a problem about my sentence structure I can't help them because I give little to no effort to spelling or following grammar rules online. Only when it comes to work or college and i haven't been in college for years which for those who want to critique I had an A average when it came to literature classes. Which shocked me because I didn't try then either.

• Haha 1