Bigfoot = real?

ChimpGrip

7 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Anyone here believe in this? Or any other mythical North American creatures? I’m sure they’re most “fake” but that’s an awful lot to be made up and for none of it to be true. I do think there are extraterrestrials out there somewhere, maybe even among us.

With the numerous sightings, it’s hard to believe there haven’t been skeletons of deceased bigfeet.  

When I see Bigfoot and an alien sipping slurped in a Jeep at a stop, I might be a believer.

But, people capable of commanding the blue flash, well...

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

With the numerous sightings, it’s hard to believe there haven’t been skeletons of deceased bigfeet.  

When I see Bigfoot and an alien sipping slurped in a Jeep at a stop, I might be a believer.

Well Steve Austin did battle him before they became besties!

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Good points. Would have to be evidence somewhere. Think it’s more likely that Megladon Sharks still exist.