Country of 95 million has 0 covid deaths

Ga96

Meanwhile the idiots here were bitching about all kinds of BS. In other words if it wasn't for the pure ignorance of trumpers and their cheeto leader we wouldn't have lost a single life to covid. This shit is ridiculous and a embarrassment. Wouldn't mind crimes against humanity cases to be filled against the idiots in Washington and the news outlets that back those idiots leading to countless unnecessary deaths.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile the idiots here were bitching about all kinds of BS. In other words if it wasn't for the pure ignorance of BLMrs and their Ghetto  leaders we wouldn't have lost a single life to covid. This shit is ridiculous and a embarrassment. Wouldn't mind crimes against humanity cases to be filled against the idiots in Ghettos and the news outlets that back those idiots leading to countless unnecessary deaths.

Facts 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Facts 

Before you start attacking others and changing their words to how you see fit, why don't you look in your own backyard? 15 Rutgers players got the coronavirus from hosting a party. A party. During quarantine. With football players. And futures on the line. Talk about stupidity.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Before you start attacking others and changing their words to how you see fit, why don't you look in your own backyard? 15 Rutgers players got the coronavirus from hosting a party. A party. During quarantine. With football players. And futures on the line. Talk about stupidity.

Rutgers kids Probably relatEd to @Ga96

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

37 clemson players had it in June 

Wanna guess how many have it now......0

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

That wasn't my point. My point was that @imaGoodBoyNowshouldn't be throwing a fit about what happens down here when some stupid Rutgers players screwed up in his home state.

Nobody gives 2 shit about rutgers. Their football team is in shambles. They have incident after incident. The big 10 prostitutes them for the NYC market 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody gives 2 shit about rutgers. Their football team is in shambles. They have incident after incident. The big 10 prostitutes them for the NYC market 

You should go check out the Rutgers thread on the other forum. They're ready to stab me and I said something similar.

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

You should go check out the Rutgers thread on the other forum. They're ready to stab me and I said something similar.

Who cares. Your gonna listen to guys who support a team who can't win 6 games a year. Gets destroyed by the elite and really is one of the ugliest campuses I've ever seen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Who cares. Your gonna listen to guys who support a team who can't win 6 games a year. Gets destroyed by the elite and really is one of the ugliest campuses I've ever seen. 

Ouch. It's probably because I'm a Buckeye fan though. That sugar tasted real sweet after the 2014 playoff semifinals.

Just now, ngdawg said:

As a Bama fan? Not Auburn or LSU?

I can deal with lsu. 

I dont like auburn but their like the red headed step child. 

But michigan with their arrogance and JH who I cant even stand the sight off just makes me hate them so much more. JH is probably the most overpaid college coach out there. He wins nothing meaningful. And alabama did him dirty in the bowl game 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I can deal with lsu. 

I dont like auburn but their like the red headed step child. 

But michigan with their arrogance and JH who I cant even stand the sight off just makes me hate them so much more. JH is probably the most overpaid college coach out there. He wins nothing meaningful. And alabama did him dirty in the bowl game 

That bowl game was one of the scarce times I rooted for Alabama. My most hated teams would be Xichigan, Penn State, Clemson, UGA, and Alabama.

Just now, ngdawg said:

That bowl game was one of the scarce times I rooted for Alabama. My most hated teams would be Xichigan, Penn State, Clemson, UGA, and Alabama.

Its hard to hate clemson the HC played for Alabama back on the 92 title team 

Penn state I dont root for because they did the old man HC dirty and don't get me started on that. Rip coach 

Georgia is an awesome campus. Fans are cool as hell. Just don't tell them they can't beat Alabama. Pisses them off 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Its hard to hate clemson the HC played for Alabama back on the 92 title team 

Penn state I dont root for because they did the old man HC dirty and don't get me started on that. Rip coach 

Georgia is an awesome campus. Fans are cool as hell. Just don't tell them they can't beat Alabama. Pisses them off 

I hate Clemson because we haven't beaten them in 4 tries and they destroyed Braxton Miller's shoulder in the Orange Bowl a while back. 

I hate Penn State because of 2016 and because my friend likes them.

I hate Georgia because a lot of their fans are so arrogant compared to other teams. Like, come on guys.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I hate Clemson because we haven't beaten them in 4 tries and they destroyed Braxton Miller's shoulder in the Orange Bowl a while back. 

I hate Penn State because of 2016 and because my friend likes them.

I hate Georgia because a lot of their fans are so arrogant compared to other teams. Like, come on guys.

Georgia fans can be arrogant but i really did appreciate the hospitality they showed us when we went. The stadium is gorgeous. Campus is also very nice 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Georgia fans can be arrogant but i really did appreciate the hospitality they showed us when we went. The stadium is gorgeous. Campus is also very nice 

Sanford Stadium is nice, I've been there a few times. But if I'm going to be a Yellow Jacket in the future, I can't possibly like Georgia. It's just some clean, ole-fashioned hate.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Sanford Stadium is nice, I've been there a few times. But if I'm going to be a Yellow Jacket in the future, I can't possibly like Georgia. It's just some clean, ole-fashioned hate.

It is. But I couldn't sit there and watch triple option football its horrible