Today's Query For The Board

Rufus69

With all the stuff going on these days...and all the confusion about what we can/should post on each board...my question is this....

.......if I wanna discuss "political football"....which board would be appropriate?

I don't want to catch COVID...like Nolebull.

Rufus>>

I don't think we've ever seen you post a bunch of crap that looks like this on any board, especially the varsity board...

Screenshot_20200807-153132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a73a28825956a9ad568970af6ce82795.jpg

That stuff isn't funny nor is it acceptable on here. It's a prime example of what we have on the unmoderated OT section that they think is funny and acceptable spilling over onto the Varsity section. 

There shouldn't really be much confusion about that being allowed or disallowed on the varsity board. Especially from some of the OG posters. 

So, since we can't figure it out on our own, I'm on the Gonna figure it out for us train.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think we've ever seen you post a bunch of crap that looks like this on any board, especially the varsity board...

Screenshot_20200807-153132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a73a28825956a9ad568970af6ce82795.jpg

That stuff isn't funny nor is it acceptable on here. It's a prime example of what we have on the unmoderated OT section that they think is funny and acceptable spilling over onto the Varsity section. 

There shouldn't really be much confusion about that being allowed or disallowed on the varsity board. Especially from some of the OG posters. 

So, since we can't figure it out on our own, I'm on the Gonna figure it out for us train.

What about two and a half men.