Atticus Finch = "The Guru" = Los = Guccifer

Columbiafan

25 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Apparently the so called Guru needed to make another account since he once again forgot his login 😂😂😂

Note that not once have I forgotten my login for my account since I joined this board, and yet I'm the one who is clueless here LMAO

Los normally changes his handle/avatar every year or so....nothing new and nothing for you to blow your shit about publicly.... everyone with an education knows who it is 

Los doesn't create 10 or 15 accounts just to thumbs down people and talk to himself like your insecure ass.

Just now, RedZone said:

Los normally changes his handle/avatar every year or so....nothing new and nothing for you to blow your shit about publicly.

Los doesn't create 10 or 15 accounts just to thumbs down people like your insecure ass.

And yet it was your insecure ass who commented on my thread 

And it was your insecure ass that follows me thread to thread because you wanted to get attention off a more relevant poster than you would ever be 

And it was your insecure ass who couldn't handle any criticism without practically stalking me thread to thread because I disagreed with you 

And it was you who, well I think we get the idea, your ass is just insecure in general when it comes to anyone you see as a threat and you can't avoid me because I'm a threat to embarrass moronic liars like you 

15 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet it was your insecure ass who commented on my thread 

And it was your insecure ass that follows me thread to thread because you wanted to get attention off a more relevant poster than you would ever be 

And it was your insecure ass who couldn't handle any criticism without practically stalking me thread to thread because I disagreed with you 

And it was you who, well I think we get the idea, your ass is just insecure in general when it comes to anyone you see as a threat and you can't avoid me because I'm a threat to embarrass moronic liars like you 

I tried to kill all 22 of your personalities.

You must have cockroach DNA.

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You don't even know who Atticus Finch is without looking it up.

That makes you the total failure.

Done with you.

Good 

Do me a favor and put me on ignore, it would actually make me very happy to not communicate with you further, it would be one less idiot to listen to 

It's not like I actually want to communicate with you, you don't contribute anything and I have better sources of information for Louisiana anyway so I have no use for you