Who wins....Trump or Biden

Mag44

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

The definition of insanity,.......Voting the same way and expecting a different result.....

They either like the inner cities they way they are destroyed, scared of change and maybe for the better, brainwashed that blacks must vote Democrat. 

But it makes me believe they love living in squalor. They love drug infested burnt out cities. 

6 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

The insanity is that Liberalism is a mental Disorder.....Democrats only want to control the masses by making them reliant on Government....ie compare Black Family unity and out of wedlock births prior to the "Great Society" plan of LBJ to what it is today....That is insanity and by your voting, you approve..

The democrats approve of the destruction of the nuclear family 

Destroying generation after generation keeping them like u said dependent on the government 

Why do u think republican blacks are called uncle toms by their own race 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Destroying generation after generation keeping them like u said dependent on the government 

You hit a home and your right...

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They either like the inner cities they way they are destroyed, scared of change and maybe for the better, brainwashed that blacks must vote Democrat. 

But it makes me believe they love living in squalor. They love drug infested burnt out cities. 

Um, last time I looked, I didn't live in a drug infested city. That would actually probably be you not me. 

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Baltimore was an abject horror show run by the most egregious and worthless Democrats you could find....Those citizens continued to vot them. Bac

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

You must be reading your history...One quote that was both insulting as well as condescending by Biden, which is one of many, "if you don't vote for me, you ain't Black" !!!  Also, never forget that the original founders of the KKK were all Democrats as were all those involved in the killing of Abe Lincoln ...They also hated the Emancipation Proclimation.....In 1963-64 LBJ said, " I will have all theses ...... voting Democrat for the next 20-200 years" or words very close to that..Under Trump Black unemployment is at its lowest in over fifty years...Listen to Candice Owens ....Stay right Sweet and  don't drive or listen to the left....Social justice is really Cultural Marxism...

None on the LEFT can honestly dispute any of this post...Can't...

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Whats McCabe hiding won't appear before the senate 

McCabe will not appear at Senate hearing, citing coronavirus concerns

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/519481-mccabe-will-not-appear-at-senate-hearing-citing-coronavirus-concerns

At least three senators have Covid-19. I would not go before the senate myself. I know you don't care and are reckless. But I am totally with the man. If you are dead nothing matters. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

At least three senators have Covid-19. I would not go before the senate myself. I know you don't care and are reckless. But I am totally with the man. If you are dead nothing matters. 

I show up to my jobs and were im supposed to be. I haven't stopped working one day. I work 2 jobs everyday. Not one day has been skipped due to a virus 

3 senators at home doesn't impact going to a building. The infected are home. You can do what needs to be done esp when the topic is spying on the president of the United States 

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I show up to my jobs and were im supposed to be. I haven't stopped working one day. I work 2 jobs everyday. Not one day has been skipped due to a virus 

3 senators at home doesn't impact going to a building. The infected are home. You can do what needs to be done esp when the topic is spying on the president of the United States 

WE DON'T know that. Contact tracing does not appear to have been completed. There are probably more infected Senators, as well as others within and without the Administration. I totally agree with the man. I would not do that either.