Who wins....Trump or Biden

Mag44

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@RedZone didn’t sleep last night I shit you not, guy has posted hourly for last 36 hours

It takes commitment. Good thing that he’s a fucking racist, neurotic, libtard, pedophiliac loser with no life. Dude’s doing his best to convince us that Orange Man bad...failing as usual...and that Biden isn’t a creepy ass, demented, liar, treasonous puke bag....failing miserably. Remember when he went this deep with Hillary?!! That was some funny shit! 🤣

21 hours ago, Mag44 said:

You must be reading your history...One quote that was both insulting as well as condescending by Biden, which is one of many, "if you don't vote for me, you ain't Black" !!!  Also, never forget that the original founders of the KKK were all Democrats as were all those involved in the killing of Abe Lincoln ...They also hated the Emancipation Proclimation.....In 1963-64 LBJ said, " I will have all theses ...... voting Democrat for the next 20-200 years" or words very close to that..Under Trump Black unemployment is at its lowest in over fifty years...Listen to Candice Owens ....Stay right Sweet and  don't drive or listen to the left....Social justice is really Cultural Marxism...

Nor familiar with the "Proclimation"... you must carry on with it and do forget the most important parts of history.

Tel us more about the unemployment rate... and what jobs are involved, please.

Candice Owens... hahhaahaha.

bgw