Well here we go....POTUS tests positive for covid...

Troll

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

😲

Wonder if he gave it to Biddy at the debate?

Things could get interesting...

image.png.a8b0800416c2b77db6b289173e9324f4.png

He was slobbering pretty aggressively for the entire 90 minutes, so it's possible.

I'm assuming Biden was tested last night after hearing the news. If anyone else was infected by POTUS/Hopester/or whoever infected Hopester I'm sure it'll be known within the next 3-5 days.

The next debate is almost assuredly off, and the campaign itself (for Trump) is likely about over in terms of rallies and appearances...until he tests negative a few times in a row he's basically back to his bunker for a bit.

Trump has some kind of deal with the devil to have the life of luck he's had, so odds are he'll be asymptomatic the whole way (he'll still be stuck in the WH until he starts testing negative).

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

He was slobbering pretty aggressively for the entire 90 minutes, so it's possible.

I'm assuming Biden was tested last night after hearing the news. If anyone else was infected by POTUS/Hopester/or whoever infected Hopester I'm sure it'll be known within the next 3-5 days.

The next debate is almost assuredly off, and the campaign itself (for Trump) is likely about over in terms of rallies and appearances...until he tests negative a few times in a row he's basically back to his bunker for a bit.

Trump has some kind of deal with the devil to have the life of luck he's had, so odds are he'll be asymptomatic the whole way (he'll still be stuck in the WH until he starts testing negative).

election is close...

it's October...

I would expect some surprises.

might be good for him, to be bunkered down.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

election is close...

it's October...

I would expect some surprises.

might be good for him, to be bunkered down.

🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't put money on this, but I'm pretty confident in saying that if he simply stays put, SHUTS UP, and tweets WAY less over the next couple weeks - that the polls will tighten and he may even give himself a shot at getting re elected.

People are tired of him being a whiny ass-wipe. If nobody has to see that until a few days before the Nov. 3, I think his approval numbers and numbers against Biden will get better.

20 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Ronna McDaniel (Romney) has tested positive too.

Not sure if she got it from the Trump orbit; I don't think she did.

And Kelly Ann Conway, and Tom Tillis, and Bill Sapiens, ... etc., etc., 

This is what happens when you totally ignore health protocols when dealing with a virus. The ignorance here is only exceeded by the arrogance. Quite shocking, really. These clowns would have never survived in the hood I grew up in.