New terms of service...

Troll

28 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I totally understand your condition and responce answer. After all,ย the major media sources can't be run by adgenda driven Elitist? Sheesh, who would even consider that Politicians and company (Soros) suffer from the God Complex.ย 

In a conversation with an active CIA agent. He said that they (CIA) are too busy saving Americans from themselves. God's honest truth. We were discussing China taking over major American techs, but the conversation turned to imports in general.

my "condition" is called "reality"....try it sometime...๐Ÿ˜‰

17 hours ago, Troll said:

but I'm surprised nobody posted this clip yet.....

should get it's own thread LOL, but I don't like starting a bunch of new threads so it can dovetail in here ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

ย 

PS: now waits for the TDS peanut gallery to chime in claiming the American Man has no standing or credibility....i mean...who does that guy think he is ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Very powerful! Depressing and energizing. We must become the awakened sleeping giant. And don't neglect prayer. God still has the ability to flip this our way, if it be His Will.

v-for-vendetta.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1