New terms of service...

Troll

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Shut down Facebook and  and imprison their top people...

Facebook, Snap Chat, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, who needs em?  But if people want to voluntarily compromise their personal information, and allow themselves to be surveilled for guys like Zuckerberg to get rich, I got no problem with that.  The best way to avoid predators of the stupid, is to not be stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Shut down Facebook and  and imprison their top people...

So you want the government to regulate and outright destroy a capitalist enterprise because you don’t like it?

Hmm, that only sounds like the exact opposite of everything you say you believe in.

For the record, I can’t stand Facebook - and I actually agree that it’s disturbing how little they give a shit about protecting people’s private information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

So you want the government to regulate and outright destroy a capitalist enterprise because you don’t like it?

Hmm, that only sounds like the exact opposite of everything you say you believe in.

For the record, I can’t stand Facebook - and I actually agree that it’s disturbing how little they give a shit about protecting people’s private information.

Yet those maga maggots like the one who posted this dont believe trumpy the clown has done anything wrong in his pitiful life.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Yeah once you have the information then you should just either delete it or never get it in the first place. I personally don’t have Facebook or Instagram and never have. So I don’t have to worry about it at least from those sites.

And if you have those sites and now know this is going on then you either don’t care or can’t complain. 

but tech companies do need to be held more accountable for their gross negligence and out of control power. it is not about wanting to crush a large company. It is about the amount of power and influence they have over everyone’s lives mainly through paying off corrupt politicians to do their bidding. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah once you have the information then you should just either delete it or never get it in the first place. I personally don’t have Facebook or Instagram and never have. So I don’t have to worry about it at least from those sites.

And if you have those sites and now know this is going on then you either don’t care or can’t complain. 

but tech companies do need to be held more accountable for their gross negligence and out of control power. it is not about wanting to crush a large company. It is about the amount of power and influence they have over everyone’s lives mainly through paying off corrupt politicians to do their bidding. 

13 hours ago, DownSouth said:

There are capitalist enterprises...

and then there are criminal capitalist enterprises...

that prey on an unsuspecting public.

hope this helps 👍

see above and learn something sometime 👍

Does not matter whether you can stand them or not....

They still collect personal information on you

have a file on you

and will sell it to the highest bidder 👍

PS: you seem to be endorsing the need of government protection and allowance for the personal information thieves....perhaps you should explain your thought process on that a bit better 🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

^^^^^^👀👀👀

In case ANYONE needed proof

you know...

For who is the BIGGEST MORON on the internet is 🤣

winner GIF

14 hours ago, On2whls said:

Facebook, Snap Chat, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, who needs em?  But if people want to voluntarily compromise their personal information, and allow themselves to be surveilled for guys like Zuckerberg to get rich, I got no problem with that.  The best way to avoid predators of the stupid, is to not be stupid.

Parlor  looks to have gotten some major marketing strategy......

(not a fan of parlor or any new one... yet)

but I'm surprised nobody posted this clip yet.....

should get it's own thread LOL, but I don't like starting a bunch of new threads so it can dovetail in here 🕊️

PS: now waits for the TDS peanut gallery to chime in claiming the American Man has no standing or credibility....i mean...who does that guy think he is 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Troll said:

There are capitalist enterprises...

and then there are criminal capitalist enterprises...

that prey on an unsuspecting public.

hope this helps 👍

see above and learn something sometime 👍

Does not matter whether you can stand them or not....

They still collect personal information on you

have a file on you

and will sell it to the highest bidder 👍

PS: you seem to be endorsing the need of government protection and allowance for the personal information thieves....perhaps you should explain your thought process on that a bit better 🤣

On the contrary, I would be happy to see the collapse of Facebook.

I don’t use the platform, and don’t have direct investments in it (I do have small amounts over a few funds that have a decent sized piece of it as their portfolio, but it’s not enough to damage me if the stock were to tank).

You can’t be a self-described small government conservative and then beg the government to walk in and tear the place limb-from-limb.

I mean, he could...but then he’d be just another libtard.

Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

On the contrary, I would be happy to see the collapse of Facebook.

I don’t use the platform, and don’t have direct investments in it (I do have small amounts over a few funds that have a decent sized piece of it as their portfolio, but it’s not enough to damage me if the stock were to tank).

You can’t be a self-described small government conservative and then beg the government to walk in and tear the place limb-from-limb.

Hope this helps.

You seem to have a skill set that enables you to understand what that idiot is arguing about.  I can usually infer what he must have been trying to say by what you post in response.  Lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You seem to have a skill set that enables you to understand what that idiot is arguing about.  I can usually infer what he must have been trying to say by what you post in response.  Lol 

perhaps your skill set would be better suited to not viewing everything as an argument and recognizing that you are the idiot and not everyone else....

hope this helps 👍

PS: how are your latest antifa meetings going....did you earn your black flag yet ?🤣

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

Hope this helps.

Bad false advise helps no one ....including yourself.

of course you can be exactly what you claim can't exist...

all you need is the ability to discern what is legal business that helps the general public

and what is illegal business that injures the general public.

Try that for your help.....👍

PS: but I can repeat it a third time if you find your skull is too thick 👌

BTW: A libtard is someone who can't recognize the difference between say  "legal vs illegal" immigration business and how that difference impacts the general public in opposing fashions....just some more help for you, as you seem to be in great need 🧐

The final outcome of the 2020 ELECTION CYCLE is yet to be LEGALLY DECIDED, but one thing has become transparently clear to MILLIONS of U.S., and that is that we all need to VOTE in PERSON, and only be allowed to VOTE after LEGALLY IDENTIFYING ourselves! We definitely need to prevent anything like this POLITICAL CHAOS from ever occurring in AMERICA again!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The final outcome of the 2020 ELECTION CYCLE is yet to be LEGALLY DECIDED, but one thing has become transparently clear to MILLIONS of U.S., and that is that we all need to VOTE in PERSON, and only be allowed to VOTE after LEGALLY IDENTIFYING ourselves! We definitely need to prevent anything like this POLITICAL CHAOS from ever occurring in AMERICA again!

there was no "chaos" according to our own Gov't...it was a safe secure election...says Trump appointee Chris Krebs...reality...😉

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

So you call this election cycle normal?

no..it was during a pandemic...some states adjusted their methods but there was no "chaos"..that's "fake news"....Trump was saying "rigged election" since Sept....the more he said the more people believed it...sad but true...so all those people now know something "went wrong" or it was "rigged" like Trump said...despite no proof and many court loses...Chris Krebs is a Trump appointee and not a partisan hack....he didn't lie about our election process. It was safe and secure.

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no..it was during a pandemic...some states adjusted their methods but there was no "chaos"..that's "fake news"....Trump was saying "rigged election" since Sept....the more he said the more people believed it...sad but true...so all those people now know something "went wrong" or it was "rigged" like Trump said...despite no proof and many court loses...Chris Krebs is a Trump appointee and not a partisan hack....he didn't lie about our election process. It was safe and secure.

I totally understand your condition and responce answer. After all, the major media sources can't be run by adgenda driven Elitist? Sheesh, who would even consider that Politicians and company (Soros) suffer from the God Complex. 

In a conversation with an active CIA agent. He said that they (CIA) are too busy saving Americans from themselves. God's honest truth. We were discussing China taking over major American techs, but the conversation turned to imports in general.

• Haha 1