Brother Martin will play @ West Monroe....Week 2 (and, Louisiana 2021 schedules)

RedZone

Brother Martin will travel to play St Thomas More (aka STM) who won the D2 State Championship this past year and finished #24 nationally. STM is led by 5* QB Walker Howard (LSU commit)

The Crusaders will also travel to play the 4A State Champ Carencro Bears....

Both of those games will be in Lafayette, La.

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Brother Martin beat John Curtis last year 38-35........John Curtis lost a lot of close games last year. I just don't see Curtis going 5-5 in 2021. Curtis is working on a nice schedule themselves.

Is Curtis playing Lake Placid in Lake Placid? Are they returning the game or are they too pussy? Afraid that the one stop light town full of middle schoolers is gonna embarrass them? 

Maybe Lake Placid can crack the national top 7,000 this year and make it a game 

West Monroe was 6-2 last year.

Lost to the 4A Champ Carencro Bear 16-0 (the team BM is playing)

Lost to 5A Runner-up Alexandria in the 5A Semifinals 31-17

I have NO idea what's going on with each team as far as what's coming back and etc. Just haven't been that into it.

Brother Martin was 8-1 losing to Catholic-BR in the playoffs 49-31

Good matchup though and one you don't see often here.

West Monroe hosted tiny 3A American Heritage Delray one year. Not AHP, it was AHD! The off brand store version with no label. The small 3A dud who got bombed out of the 2nd round by 3 scores that year. West Monroe had a once in a millennium fluke loss in the large class semis or they would have been champions. 

So you would think West Monroe would have made quick work of them right? WRONG!!! 

AH-Delray destroyed West Monroe in West Monroe 31-7 and were kneeling the ball in the red zone to not run it in. Lmao!!! 

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

West Monroe hosted tiny 3A American Heritage Delray one year. Not AHP, it was AHD! The off brand store version with no label. The small 3A dud who got bombed out of the 2nd round by 3 scores that year. West Monroe had a once in a millennium fluke loss in the large class semis or they would have been champions. 

So you would think West Monroe would have made quick work of them right? WRONG!!! 

AH-Delray destroyed West Monroe in West Monroe 31-7 and were kneeling the ball in the red zone to not run it in. Lmao!!! 

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

AHD finished 10th in Florida 

Weat Monroe finished 6th in Louisiana

And AHD was kneeing the ball to stop from winning by 5 scores 😂😂😂

@RedZonethoughts?

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was the year West Monroe Head Coach Don Shows (the legend) had his 2nd heart attack, I believe....he would go on to pass the following year or the next year. Reb72 knows more about it. I'm just going by memory. 

I do know West Monroe blew a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter of the 5A playoffs that year to Barbe......

Also that year West Monroe lost to 2A Calvary Baptist (Shreveport) who was #37 in Louisiana and #1906 nationally.

37 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA)   team preview Louisiana 2A District 1 2A 9-4 3-2 (t 2nd) 6-3 31.6 15.1 87-65
WINS: #290 West Monroe (LA) (40-29), #2265 Carencro (Lafayette, LA) (52-33), #2929 Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, LA) (34-7), #4513 North Webster (Springhill, LA) (41-14), #7084 Newman [Isidore] (New Orleans, LA) (49-14), #7107 Washington [Booker T.] (Shreveport, LA) (35-21), #7278 Sterlington (LA) (56-28), #10932 North Caddo (Vivian, LA) (42-14), #12206 Redemptorist (Baton Rouge, LA) (56-7), LOSSES: #840 Teurlings Catholic (Lafayette, LA) (52-28), #901 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) (49-41), #1491 University Lab (Baton Rouge, LA) (19-7), #6558 Mansfield (LA) (20-7)
6 West Monroe (LA)   team preview Louisiana 5A District 2 5A 11-3 4-0 (1st) 8-1 51.9 32.7 112-56
WINS: #446 Madison Central (Madison, MS) (56-28), #609 Ouachita Parish (Monroe, LA) (35-7), #927 Airline (Bossier City, LA) (34-14), #958 Byrd [C. E.] (Shreveport, LA) (38-14), #1366 Acadiana (Lafayette, LA) (24-0), #1510 Ruston (LA) (35-0), #2247 Bastrop (LA) (20-14), #2819 Denham Springs (LA) (31-14), #2929 Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, LA) (48-14), #4696 Pineville (LA) (56-7), #8143 Carroll (Monroe, LA) (49-6), LOSSES: #168 American Heritage (Delray Beach, FL) (31-7), #367 Barbe [Alfred M.] (Lake Charles, LA) (49-48), #1906 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (40-29)

So, I guess while nolebob813 is sucking American Heritage (Delray Beach, FL)'s dick like every other team in Florida he can roll over and suck Calvary Baptist's dick too.....taste some of that "spicy johnson".

Fucking POS.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only difference was Calvary Baptist got to sleep in their comfortable beds the night before the game while Delray had to take a 15 hour backbreaking trip up. 

And Delray still put it on them way worse and it was West Monroe’s first homecoming loss in over two decades

Quote that! 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I got nothing else to say.

POST all the shit you want!

Damn, I hate white garbage!

09395A7D-50F1-4A10-967C-2576FD757B28.gif

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I got nothing else to say.

POST all the shit you want!

Damn, I hate white garbage!

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow red flag is being mighty racist in this thread right now

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@imaGoodBoyNow keep your foot on his neck! It’s time to bury this cocksucker. 

Ohh that Cajun is cooked , he wants to fuck with me while I’m at work, now I’m off shift, @RedZonecome out to play

• Haha 1

• RedZone changed the title to Brother Martin will play @ West Monroe....Week 2 (and, Louisiana 2021 schedules)