Question would you feel OK having you grandmother or daughter around LSU football players?

HooverOutlaw

Knowing the chance of your daughter being raped or your grandmother being sexually harassed by football players. Then being covered up coaches and  administrators. 

Now watch Larry please beg me to talk about Hoover issues from 2004 or Alabama football issues that don't exist.  

I just hope during Easter weekend no LSU players rape anybody or administrators try to cover up something dealing with sex crimes. 

LSU needs to clean up that horrible situation that it is well known for. 

The matter that is the #1 story in college football is LSU sex crimes not Hoover football from 2004 or anything Larry's pea brain can dream up. 

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Knowing the chance of your daughter being raped or your grandmother being sexually harassed by football players. Then being covered up coaches and  administrators. 

Now watch Larry please beg me to talk about Hoover issues from 2004 or Alabama football issues that don't exist.  

I just hope during Easter weekend no LSU players rape anybody or administrators try to cover up something dealing with sex crimes. 

LSU needs to clean up that horrible situation that it is well known for. 

The matter that is the #1 story in college football is LSU sex crimes not Hoover football from 2004 or anything Larry's pea brain can dream up. 

As long as you hold Rush to the same standards as LSU and acknowledge his fucked up behavior. Don’t be a hypocrite.

48 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

As long as you hold Rush to the same standards as LSU and acknowledge his fucked up behavior. Don’t be a hypocrite.

I do. I have not posted anything to support Rush in a while. He screwed up and must pay the price just like LSU.  I do think sex crimes are worse than trying to pay players rent, owning back taxes etc.  Do you not agree?  Rush should be fired what else do you think I should say.