Here are the LSU officials being summoned to next legislative hearing on sexual assault

HooverOutlaw

Another story on sex crimes at LSU.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/legislature/article_006b57d6-93cc-11eb-9905-e77cdcbc35d2.amp.html

Larry will it ever end.

Do these LSU officials have the balls to show up and attempt to defend the corruption and vile behavior of LSU and its football program or do they hide like scared cats. 

I think everyone from top to bottom knew this was a cesspool that makes what Jeffrey Epstein did a misdemeanor. 

LSU was doing what Epstein, and Weinstein and all the other Steins were doing, but on a much broader scale. If the NCAA doesn’t give them the death penalty and strip them of all accolades during the guilty time, then not only are the complicit, but they are slapping the face of every victim everywhere 

• Thanks 1

Tell you what, when you get a new story post it. Posting the same story written by a different shill day after day doesn’t constitute different. 

This whole rush thing has damaged you deeply, hasn’t it? Years of defending and telling everybody what a great dude he is, only to have him piss down your throat, has put you on tilt: I feel bad for you, supporting a guy and a school that never won a single thing on his watch that was clean. Your James Brown attempt to post about LSU, grayson, marietta and the GHSA to make people forget about your cheating teams in your shathole state has pushed you over the edge. That’s why few answer your posts anymore. Same shot different day. 

Keep fighting the good fight. You’re buffoonery is a daily chuckle. I can’t speak for everybody, but I know me and a few others appreciate the melt. You’re neck and neck with a fella that about had a heart attack over Marietta beating his rival for a state title. 

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tell you what, when you get a new story post it. Posting the same story written by a different shill day after day doesn’t constitute different. 

This whole rush thing has damaged you deeply, hasn’t it? Years of defending and telling everybody what a great dude he is, only to have him piss down your throat, has put you on tilt: I feel bad for you, supporting a guy and a school that never won a single thing on his watch that was clean. Your James Brown attempt to post about LSU, grayson, marietta and the GHSA to make people forget about your cheating teams in your shathole state has pushed you over the edge. That’s why few answer your posts anymore. Same shot different day. 

Keep fighting the good fight. You’re buffoonery is a daily chuckle. I can’t speak for everybody, but I know me and a few others appreciate the melt. You’re neck and neck with a fella that about had a heart attack over Marietta beating his rival for a state title. 

People are just speechless and in shock over the LSU abuse scandal. 

I post LSU stories because I like to kick the helpless when they are down. You got anything positive LSU has done since the 2019 title? 

The entire university has become the laughing stock of the country. 

15 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

People are just speechless and in shock over the LSU abuse scandal. 

I post LSU stories because I like to kick the helpless when they are down. You got anything positive LSU has done since the 2019 title? 

The entire university has become the laughing stock of the country. 

Remind me of who has been convicted. I can’t remember. 

Now I’m not you. I won’t pretend like my schools are without sin. But gumpaloosa is bottom ten in America for crime and bottom 20 for crimes against women.

Anybody can look propaganda up to fit their narrative. Ranked 3980 out of 3990! Awesome! 😂 

image.png

Granny had her hand out?!? After she said otherwise? Say it ain’t so?!?

I don’t know much but damn if I don’t know a shakedown when I see it! I get the sneaking suspicion many will not go after her like they did LSU here. 🤦‍♂️ 

Phone records and transcripts all kept. 😂 

Dummies. 

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Granny had her hand out?!? After she said otherwise? Say it ain’t so?!?

I don’t know much but damn if I don’t know a shakedown when I see it! I get the sneaking suspicion many will not go after her like they did LSU here. 🤦‍♂️ 

Phone records and transcripts all kept. 😂 

Dummies. 

She deserves money maybe your fellow boosters can steal it from children's cancer hospitals and give her some.