Breaking LSU news Sharon Lewis files several lawsuits against LSU claims Les Miles is a racist

HooverOutlaw

Larry can LSU make it one day without new cases of abuse and cover up?  Maybe if you run outside and scream Alabama, Valdosta Colquitt and Hoover are dirty all these cases of abuse and sex crimes at LSU will disappear like magic.  LSU is being exposed for being a haven for abuse of woman.  How many more horrible stories of abuse is there going to be Larry?  If I was an LSU fan I would burn everything I had with LSU on it including my diploma it is all stained with the stench of sex crimes and abuse.  Saying Rush recruits is not going to make LSUs problems go away. I almost feel sorry for LSU fans but I don't I hope this cripples the entire LSU athletic program for 20 years.  Larry just face the fact you can't win I have enough ammo with daily nuclear bombs vs what you have is a water gun. LSU is a terrible evil place.

Here is the story.
Sharon Lewis, LSU’s associate athletic director of football recruiting, claims she was harassed and retaliated against for years after reporting former football coach Les Miles for sexual harassment according to state and federal lawsuits filed this week, first reported by USA Today.

Attorneys for Lewis says they will file a Title IX lawsuit against the university after their client claims she was underpaid and "tormented and discriminated based on sex and race" after blowing the whistle on Miles.

Lewis detailed several interactions with Miles, who according to Lewis through USA Today's reporting, "repeatedly pressured Lewis to replace Black student workers on her recruiting staff with blond women or light-skinned Black women whom he considered prettier." Lewis refused and said she was later pressured by others to comply to the head coach's demands.

Miles allegedly insisted LSU have "prettier girls" work in its recruiting office, Lewis says.

Lewis, among other detailed accounts of being harassed, also recalled former LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger's recruiting visit, after which Miles allegedly commented that the program's "recruiting girls were ugly" compared to those he saw previously while coaching at Oklahoma State.

LINK

So Miles does not like black girls and had this poor woman tormented.

You can't defend this Larry. Just go to the beach have a few drinks go fishing and try to shield yourself from the new daily stories of sex crimes by LSU players.  The 2019 season is just a distance memory of a fluke miracle title just remember those good days. But now it is nothing but daily new cases of sex crimes. 

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

L’chaim. 

I am and I will. 

The only person worried about this is you because you want to deflect from your shitshow cheating neighborhood team. 

Life’s good! 

Finally you seen the light with no defense.

Now they are saying the LSU athletic dept could be charged with a RICO act.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Finally you seen the light with no defense.

Now they are saying the LSU athletic dept could be charged with a RICO act.  

Tell you what. When something NEW happens lemme know. Not the same story being told seventeen different ways. Nothing by USAToday. It’s the same stuff. 

I will worry about what others do when it affects me. I won’t defend the indefensible. If people are guilty I hope they get what’s deserved. I’m not gonna tell you somebody is a good person when I don’t know them or know they’re a piece of shit but lie anyway to make myself look better. I control me. I look out for me and mine. It’s how I roll. 

If I’m down for you, then I’ll go to war with you. If not, no concern. Like I said before, if anybody has an issue with me they can tell me to my face or call me, otherwise they don’t fucking matter. 

Gotta go. Wasntoldni

swimming with the dolphins at 4

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tell you what. When something NEW happens lemme know. Not the same story being told seventeen different ways. Nothing by USAToday. It’s the same stuff. 

I will worry about what others do when it affects me. I won’t defend the indefensible. If people are guilty I hope they get what’s deserved. I’m not gonna tell you somebody is a good person when I don’t know them or know they’re a piece of shit but lie anyway to make myself look better. I control me. I look out for me and mine. It’s how I roll. 

If I’m down for you, then I’ll go to war with you. If not, no concern. Like I said before, if anybody has an issue with me they can tell me to my face or call me, otherwise they don’t fucking matter. 

Gotta go. Wasntoldni

swimming with the dolphins at 4

Let me know how fishing goes. 

Is anybody in the LSU athletic dept that is a decent upright person that you know of?  If you are as close as you say you are to the program.

Are you going to the bay for the Dolphins or off shore?   I heard that sharks like LSU fans.

• Like 1