Close yo ear Red Stock! News outta Tifton, for you Jawja Boys who care!...

Old Rabid One

APPARENTLY, the great Noel Dean is either too busy, or too important, to return the numerous phone calls, to appear on the Phil Jones Extra Point radio show! But surprise, surprise, surprise! He apparently found time to trek the forty miles to Valdosta, to do a face to face interview with the Head Coach of Grand Valley State, when they were in Valdosta, at the VSU OTA'S! I wonder if he'll blow off the invite to attend South Georgia Media Days, as well? I guess he's just trying to install an us vs. them mindset at Tift.

As an aside, it appears that the Tift Co. football team will be undergoing a metamorphosis IN 2021! Dean will be implementing the SPLIT BACK VEER as the offense of choice! Only because, his ultimate plan calls for a more complicated offense, in the form of the PISTOL VEER! BAAAAYBEEE STEPS!

And the coup de grace is, that he appears to be annoyed by the relatively easy schedule in 2021.(Covid related no doubt) And is attempting to ramp up the schedule in the near future, to include several on the NATIONAL scale! STAY TURN for updates as they present theirownselfs!

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. Rab you must really feel some type of way about the new coach not wanting to talk to the media...lol.

2. I get the feeling that Tift is gonna do some damage this year @TheMaximumHornetSting

NOT running the damn SPLIT BACK VEER they ain't! Dean needs to consult the long time fans of Thomas Co. Central, to see how THAT worked out against the type of competition he'll have to beat, to be RELEVANT! Because Colquitt OWNED the best that Central had to offer! HELL, their best team EVER, beat a 5-5 Colquitt team, 10-7!

38 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

NOT running the damn SPLIT BACK VEER they ain't! Dean needs to consult the long time fans of Thomas Co. Central, to see how THAT worked out against the type of competition he'll have to beat, to be RELEVANT! Because Colquitt OWNED the best that Central had to offer! HELL, their best team EVER, beat a 5-5 Colquitt team, 10-7!

Herman Boone said it best:

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

1. Rab you must really feel some type of way about the new coach not wanting to talk to the media...lol.

2. I get the feeling that Tift is gonna do some damage this year @TheMaximumHornetSting

He needs to try to fit in, larn da lingo, sell his snowplow, and git a bowl of oatmeal, butter, and fried chicken.

19 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Herman Boone said it best:

Does ole Virginnie play football? Colquitt put a running clock on the best team in that state a coupla seasons ago! They were SOOOO talented, the state association prohibited them from playing in their league. And their best coach EVER, came to Georgia, and has ONE winning season in six years!

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

Does ole Virginnie play football? Colquitt put a running clock on the best team in that state a coupla seasons ago! They were SOOOO talented, the state association prohibited them from playing in their league. And their best coach EVER, came to Georgia, and has ONE winning season in six years!

Rab you can't be this obtuse. Clearly he's referring to the style of offense.....not where football is played. 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:34 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I dont see how it's so hard to believe that someone wouldn't want to go on the Phil Jones Show. 

I wonder if he'd come talk to Durwood and the boys at WMTM over Phil?

I fail to see why you think that Dean is any better than others, who have adorned that show's ambience? Those who have darkened Phil's doorstep are Justin Rogers, Jamey Dubose, and Jeff Herron, 3/4 of 1AAAAAAA! Not to mention the head baseibol coach at Blessed Trinity. And this is for YOU WOLFBOY, the head coach of the Buford baseibol team as well! And last but certainly not least, the famous Coffee girl, Kennedi Weems!💓

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

I fail to see why you think that Dean is any better than others, who've have adorned that show's ambience? Those who have darkened Phil's doorstep are Justin Rogers, Jamey Dubose, and Jeff Herron, 3/4 of 1AAAAAAA! Not to mention the head baseibol coach at Blessed Trinity. And this is for YOU WOLFBOY, the head coach of the Buford baseibol team as well! And last but certainly not least, the famous Coffee girl, Kennedi Weems!💓

I dont give a damn who all has been on his show. 

I don't think Dean is any better or whatever. He has the option to go on there if he wants and apparently he doesn't want. I really don't care whether he does or doesn't. Not sure why you do either, but, hey, if you do you do, I just don't. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I dont give a damn who all has been on his show. 

I don't think Dean is any better or whatever. He has the option to go on there if he wants and apparently he doesn't want. I really don't care whether he does or doesn't. Not sure why you do either, but, hey, if you do you do, I just don't. 

Because I appear to be the conduit between the Tifton doings and the Michigan folk's curiosities! They asked me some months back, if I would keep them updated on how Dean was adjusting, and any tidbits that I was aware of concerning the program and his successes! Myownself and a former resident of Camden county who lives in that area, are currently in communications with them about various topics of interest. 

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Because I appear to be the conduit between the Tifton doings and the Michigan folk's curiosities! They asked me some months back, if I would keep them updated on how Dean was adjusting, and any tidbits that I was aware of concerning the program and his successes! Myownself and a former resident of Camden county who lives in that area, are currently in communications with them about various topics of interest. 

Dean & Tift scaring the hell outta you by them choosing to remain silent, eh Rab? Lol

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Dean & Tift scaring the hell outta you by them choosing to remain silent, eh Rab? Lol

Well, unlike my good buddy and fellow vet from Tejas, 'DEVIL DOG', who ain't sceeered a shit! I AM a lil cautious from time to time! Who was it who said, it's better to be safe than SORRY?

• Like 1