Another story from an old wise man

TheOneTRUEmorph

I used to live in Valdosta and it got me thinking about a story when the lowndes Vikings played the Valdosta wildcats!

One time a member of the lowndes band pounded the drum so loud that they cracked it open and began playing off key only for those lowndes Vikings to lose to those wildcats damnnagit!

They egged the poor child's house for weeks and I was his neighbor damnit! I left that damn neighborhood as fast as I could sell my house and have been less miserable ever since! 

This was only a year after the crossbar kicker incident too!

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

^^^Brown Rab this you?

Who you calling brown you young spitter! Go fetch me my cane so I can bash you upside your head! Also give me your address so I know which person to hit because last time I didn't get the right directions I ended up hitting some child with my cane and nearly got arrested damnnagit!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheOneTRUEmorph said:

Who you calling brown you young spitter! Go fetch me my cane so I can bash you upside your head! Also give me your address so I know which person to hit because last time I didn't get the right directions I ended up hitting some child with my cane and nearly got arrested damnnagit!

CMON RAB Don’t be a  @Atticus Finch @The Guru @jserralions with Thier 14 accounts each

6 hours ago, TheOneTRUEmorph said:

Any wayward smack in NEW Joursey, would be correct!