Crazy Rudy bites the dust....

DBP66

3 hours ago, Troll said:

thought we had a couple lawyers in the crowd here...

no card carrying lawyer going to chime in ?

Have you been following my recent screed on Foucault and contemporary social criticism?

That's who I'm scapegoating these days. 

It's no wonder we just had a president who liked to flirt with fascism. I think I heard a late-night talkshow host say that cancel culture would get Trump reelected.

It's as scary as it is unoriginal. One group is selling the Marxist story of class struggle. The other is selling the fascist story of saving the state from its internal enemies. 

I don't like any of them. 

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Have you been following my recent screed on Foucault and contemporary social criticism?

That's who I'm scapegoating these days. 

It's no wonder we just had a president who liked to flirt with fascism. I think I heard a late-night talkshow host say that cancel culture would get Trump reelected.

It's as scary as it is unoriginal. One group is selling the Marxist story of class struggle. The other is selling the fascist story of saving the state from its internal enemies. 

I don't like any of them. 

...didn't know you were a ziggy fan LOL.

I breezed thru your  FaukUaul conversation which looked like it boiled down to...

"I'm trying to articulate what I take to be the theoretical apparatus with which much of contemporary social criticism is done. " 👍

You appear to have "scapegoated" (LOL) in an appropriate fashion, and I can appreciate the sarcasm 😄, but while "theoretical" is nice, there is that whole "jumping the shark" thingy involved.  Just how many 'false assumptions' do I need to accept, to get to your theoretical playground, to discuss these apparatus ?  I'm not impressed with any of it, theoretical is nice, and can help tremendously with projecting multiple 'actual' options outward, but not a fan of using it to just mentally masturbate.  You did get some really good mental masturbation gibberish in reply tho....🤣.

As far as the 2 party system....yeah...gonna have to agree. 

always seems to make it just the 'lesser of 2 evils' standard (or limit)

🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Don't accept false assumptions.

That's the whole point. 

I know...

...that's why I just highlighted it. 😉

PS: You got me with it tho, as it took a minute to realize you were not actually being serious, in the first couple FaukUault posts. 🤣

BTW: you a troll now ??? 😝