Mater Dei's WR Corps

BobbySanchez

5 Star QB JT Daniels, number 1 QB in class of 2019 according to Scout 

5 Star WR Amon-Ra-St Brown  number #1 WR out West, was considered unblockable in The Opening and won the MVP award

4 Star WR C.J Parks offered recently by UCLA

4 Star WR Bruce McCoy offered recently by Ohio State

4 Star WR Nikko Remigio Cal Commit has offers from USC, UCLA, Oregon, Tennessee 

4 Star TE Michael Martinez offered recently by Oregon

And all 5 of their O-line (every linemen holds a D-1 offer) from last year's team come back. That is just deadly.

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This kid was fantastic at the Edison 7 on 7. Multiple deep td balls caught with two defenders on him.... one time it was 3. 

I don't mean to rag on any kid, just making an observation but did you think SJB's sophomore QB DJ was better than Re-al? With Re-al it was interception after interception, DJ has a rifle arm and was on target quite a lot more than Re-al. I think if Re-al played a different position he could be like De'Anthony Thomas, he was the fastest football player in California as a sophomore. He's a freak 

DJ will probably have to wait another year behind Re-Al but SJB's going to blowout so many teams I don't even think it will matter. Plus, that DJ kid has two more years to hold reins of SJB. That's politics for you.

UnderTheRadar + ESPN/FoxSports + Social Media = SJB's name is catching fire with the kids. Everybody wants to play for SJB now

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This kid was fantastic at the Edison 7 on 7. Multiple deep td balls caught with two defenders on him.... one time it was 3. 

Rollo has said, Cj Parks is slight notch below Amonra St. Brown. Best hands around, and great route runner.. Thats says something with Amonra being the No. 1 WR. I don't people realize that.. yet.. about Parks. 

10 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

I don't mean to rag on any kid, just making an observation but did you think SJB's sophomore QB DJ was better than Re-al? With Re-al it was interception after interception, DJ has a rifle arm and was on target quite a lot more than Re-al. I think if Re-al played a different position he could be like De'Anthony Thomas, he was the fastest football player in California as a sophomore. He's a freak 

What Re-al can do with his legs is his Ace of Spades.  He can't showcase all his skill in a 7 on 7.