I heard a faint sound in the distance last night! And it appears to be growing louder!...

Old Rabid One

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Hawgdoneit, you SURE are a jovial dude, a laughin all the time!💩

You know it! I laugh when stuff is funny and smile most of the time when I ain't laughing...

Happy is much better than sad, sour or just plain mad. I don't reckon you'd understand though since you come off as the latter three most of the time. 

Ol sour ass fucker. xD probably look like you took a spoonful of alum all the time. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know it! I laugh when stuff is funny and smile most of the time when I ain't laughing...

Happy is much better than sad, sour or just plain mad. I don't reckon you'd understand though since you come off as the latter three most of the time. 

Ol sour ass fucker. xD probably look like you took a spoonful of alum all the time. 

Hawg...or it could be like I told Ms. Violet when she asked why I scowled in all my pics.....

Smiling hurts my face.

(Scowl)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is THAT any way to talk to your elders? I COULD be your daddy?

By the BY, I don't think that you'll be smiling very much in the foreseeable future, unless you are RICHY RICH!