Just when you think things couldn't get worse on the Ga board

Ga96

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@Sweetlarry check them 7A board and some racist idiot posted a klan rally. That's at the point of getting that entire board deleted.

Its been up 4hrs some poster that goes by glen oaks.

I hate sounding like a tattle tell but that shit is ridiculous.

Glen is black. What is he saying? He is Devin Farrells uncle. 

Gotta ask though…….why do you come to THIS board to cry about THAT board? I’ve told you DM me over there with issues but you run here like a fucking weak little snitch. It’s the weirdest thing. 

Grow a sac Bro. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Glen is black. What is he saying? He is Devin Farrells uncle. 

Gotta ask though…….why do you come to THIS board to cry about THAT board? I’ve told you DM me over there with issues but you run here like a fucking weak little snitch. It’s the weirdest thing. 

Grow a sac Bro. 

Ga96 is absolutely obsessed with finding any excuse to scream about racism, whether real or perceived or imagined (emphasis on the latter two).

This clown would never know about having a sack because of tits blocking the view.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, concha said:

Ga96 is absolutely obsessed with finding any excuse to scream about racism, whether real or perceived or imagined (emphasis on the latter two).

This clown would never know about having a sack because of tits blocking the view.

I’m embarrassed that people allow shit like this to bug them. I mean, if you call me a fucking wetback whoopity doo! You ain’t shit. Why would I give a fuck about you calling me anything.

There was a douchebag on the vent who dared me to ban him by using the term, so I did. He ducking asked for it. Then Bitches started whining about it like I shouldn’t have. I’m thinking “the fuck is wrong with you people? This ho ASKED to be banned.” 

Some people have to blame somebody for their lot in life. Can’t be their fault. ALWAYS somebody else. 

#falsevictimhoodsux

• Like 1