2011 vs 2012 Cooper City, reality check and OOS

golfaddict1

For those who don’t know the 2011 Cooper City season’s big fish, Use Evil CalPreps or Massey or MaxPreps (which is CalPreps data) and matchup 2 in the playoff game was fairly tight as well.  Don’t let the score fool you.  

Turning to 2012.  The senior trf QB graduated among other key seniors and 2012 was going to be a much different level squad.  Art Taylor knew that. 

“How Golfalice?” “Yea how, anything could happen?  You FL fucks are all the same!”

Art Taylor knew.  Look at the OOS opponent he chose to play.  We can ask  @Omaha Vol@Bormio

for a quick summary on CC’s opponent in 2012.  But just a guess on my part, let’s use CalPreps for this novelty exercise and powerhouse rating of their opponent from SC as I don’t suspect their opponent was on either’s radar.  

Look at the result of that game.  

My point?  Art Taylor knew.  
He chose “an experience” and an opponent he felt they could compete with.  He was wrong, but he was right in that he knew the team’s reality check.  

FL free agency annually has changed teams from also rans and who? to Flanagan and Carol City and yes even 2011 CC.  

S Broward does not get a seat at the free agency table of SoFL holdem or foldem.  They play for pokerstars chips and hope to one day/year/ever be worthy of playing a quality (cough, national quality).  

If amazingly S Broward begins to receive  interesting transfers, I shall update.  Until then (I won’t lol), S Broward should take a page from Art Taylor and have a “get realize” moment… know your limitations.  

13 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

For those who don’t know the 2011 Cooper City season’s big fish, Use Evil CalPreps or Massey or MaxPreps (which is CalPreps data) and matchup 2 in the playoff game was fairly tight as well.  Don’t let the score fool you.  

Turning to 2012.  The senior trf QB graduated among other key seniors and 2012 was going to be a much different level squad.  Art Taylor knew that. 

“How Golfalice?” “Yea how, anything could happen?  You FL fucks are all the same!”

Art Taylor knew.  Look at the OOS opponent he chose to play.  We can ask  @Omaha Vol@Bormio

for a quick summary on CC’s opponent in 2012.  But just a guess on my part, let’s use CalPreps for this novelty exercise and powerhouse rating of their opponent from SC as I don’t suspect their opponent was on either’s radar.  

Look at the result of that game.  

My point?  Art Taylor knew.  
He chose “an experience” and an opponent he felt they could compete with.  He was wrong, but he was right in that he knew the team’s reality check.  

FL free agency annually has changed teams from also rans and who? to Flanagan and Carol City and yes even 2011 CC.  

S Broward does not get a seat at the free agency table of SoFL holdem or foldem.  They play for pokerstars chips and hope to one day/year/ever be worthy of playing a quality (cough, national quality).  

If amazingly S Broward begins to receive  interesting transfers, I shall update.  Until then (I won’t lol), S Broward should take a page from Art Taylor and have a “get realize” moment… know your limitations.  

You should really yell "FORE!!!!" when you post whatever it is this is, golfalice.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Didn’t think you’d learn something Caj.  I thought maybe it could help with your Navy Seal 30.  Or was it Rambo 30?  Mossad 30?  How’s that going?  

I/We can’t wait for the next big OOS power to read about from you… we all know why.  It’s just a matter of time.  That is if South Broward is matched by another power to take on LA.  Might be hard I know.