Saturday: Rummel WR Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals) vs Rummel CB Kristian Fulton (Titans)

RedZone

Bengals vs Titans> Saturday.

Chase and Fulton both starred and played together at Rummel, and starred on the 2019 LSU National Champ team. .

Chase was a 1st Rd pick and Fulton a 2nd Rd pick.

Chase is one of the best young WRs in the NFL while Fulton is one the best young CBs in the NFL.

WR Ja'Marr Chase clocked a 4.34 at LSU's Pro Day.

CB Kristian Fulton clocked 4.46 NFL Combine.

Both were 5* Prospects as well.

Should be a classic battle if they match-up which they probably will most of the game.

Pretty cool really.

3c99209facfb42c39332a3c6209d9a29.jpg

bfzd2jyfiemfjy7zkvkh.jpg

• RedZone changed the title to Saturday: Rummel WR Ja'Marr Chase vs Rummel CB Kristian Fulton

CB Kristian Fulton is a zone-coverage wizard.

Will be interesting if the Titans zone or man up on Chase most of this game. 

I don't think Burrow/Chase can be stopped though and Chase is too strong/fast off the LOS......must see TV,

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/18/tennessee-titans-kristian-fulton-zone-coverage-2021-pff/

• RedZone changed the title to Saturday: Rummel WR Ja'Marr Chase (Bengals) vs Rummel CB Kristian Fulton (Titans)

Chase and Fulton were on that Rummel team that went to NJ and got beat 10-3 by Don Bosco......Rummel would go on to lose to the Clyde Edwards-Helaire led Catholic-BR bears in the D1 State Champ game 31-28.

4* DT Briston Guidry (Arkansas) was destined for stardom until he blew his knee out.

That Rummel team had some talent....still a couple guys playing that may make it into the NFL. They were freshman on that team.

I can only imagine the chatter here if Chase and Fulton had gone to mater dei, sjb, servite or STA. Anyways, the Bengals are down 2 DTs in tis game, I believe......will be tough and fun!

"How matchup of childhood friends may decide whether Titans or Bengals make AFC championship"

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2022/01/19/tennessee-titans-kristian-fulton-cincinnati-bengals-jamarr-chase/6529764001/

Tennessee Titans cornerback Kristian Fulton will square off against one of his childhood friends this weekend – and the matchup could play a big role in who plays for the AFC championship. 

Fulton and Bengals star rookie wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase were teammates at Archbishop Rummel High School in Metairie, Louisiana, and LSU, where they spent two seasons together and won a national championship in 2019.

In their first game against each other as pros, their one-on-one battle figures to play a big factor in  the AFC divisional-round game Saturday (3:30 p.m. CT, CBS) between the top-seeded Titans (12-5) and the Bengals (10-7) at Nissan Stadium.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Another LA tissues thread by CodeRed, aka nobody cares.  Your welcome.  

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I can only imagine the chatter here if Chase and Fulton had gone to mater dei, sjb, servite or STA. 

Keep imagining.  You seem to be the only one fluffing homerism on this forum to volume 11 with LA thread starters.  

Like btw, Alabama had 2 STA starters on D. I’ve never posted this prior, and if I did, it wouldn’t be a thread starter.  

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

But these are.

You want more?

Absolutely!   I love being in your head and I dig checking these threads you shared!   Thank you!  :) 

Greg Rousseau post was a joke using a famous movie scene... yea, I highlighted a Miami player vs FSU... I don't root for either team.  I am not from FL dumbass.  I just reside here and follow local sports too.  

Cypress Bay, yep a public school around Darth Vader, highlighted with a player you jizzed too and commented on because he attended Tulane.  Oh and the Marley thing, hence my subject title header. 

NFL draft, yea you got me.  As I mentioned volume 1-2.   You went to 2019 to pick up 3.  Lol.    You do 3 in half a week.   Edit 4.  Nick Bosa, yep.  Could very well have come from an OSU fan.  

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Absolutely! 

Your jealously knows NO limits....you will get over it, or die soon!

NO ONE fluffed the Bosa's more than you. It was embarrassing!

Anyways, not going to play kid's games with you all day. I hurt your feelings last week, you will get over that too...

CYA

Oh yeah, watch the Bengals/Titans!